X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kolakao
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2009

Behrouz stroke

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-dj-behrouz-nazari?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=chat&utm_source=whatsApp

Another person with stroke after this medical experiment called ,,vaccine". F*ck You Klaus,Bill,Justin, Joe, Mateusz, and especially Black Rock Larry. They deeds deserve hell and it will be painful.
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Behrouz stroke

It was caused by high blood pressure . No mention of Vaccine.

Donated few days ago , because it was pointed out by Hernan Cattaneo when he played this at a recent gig. Great track from the the early 2000s

Download & Stream Hani, Knight Keys - Never Felt This Way (Behrouz & Andy Caldwell Remix) [Global Underground] in highest quality | Find the latest releases here | #1 source for DJ Sets and more
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

really sad news this.
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Not getting a penny of mine. Two years ago it was Alfredo wanting 30k, and now Behrouz wants 350k. The guy runs a night in Ibiza and a night in Miami, travelled worldwide, lived the DJ lifestyle, but never put any coin away for a rainy day, or bothered with health insurance. The target also went up 100k since the beginning of the day. And as for Alfredo, he never even paid tax in Spain to get himself the state pension. Then when it all goes wrong they want the punter to bail them out

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

Then Andy Carroll starts a campaign to pay the last 6 months of his mortgage because he went bankrupt while working in Ibiza and cannot afford the legal costs. These people are fucking nuts.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

I agree - but looks like he doesn't need the punter regardless

$393,639 raised of $375,000 goal

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chuckc
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

^^ wow that is a heck of a lot of money.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Not getting a penny of mine. Two years ago it was Alfredo wanting 30k, and now Behrouz wants 350k. The guy runs a night in Ibiza and a night in Miami, travelled worldwide, lived the DJ lifestyle, but never put any coin away for a rainy day, or bothered with health insurance. The target also went up 100k since the beginning of the day. And as for Alfredo, he never even paid tax in Spain to get himself the state pension. Then when it all goes wrong they want the punter to bail them out
                Just a tad harsh. The good thing about these gofundme things is we get to choose if we want to donate. The pleasure I got, and still get, from that track deserves a small donation.
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  I agree - but looks like he doesn't need the punter regardless

Every time they got near the target, they increased it to rinse as much money as they could out of it.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Regardless - amazing to see the community step in and raise $400k. Sounds like loads of
                    time in hospital - santa barbara & la hospitals - definitely expensive but agree he likely has fantastic medical insurance.

Kind of strange but kind of beautiful

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange;[URL="tel:1241072"
                      1241072[/URL]]Regardless - amazing to see the community step in and raise $400k. Sounds like loads of
                      time in hospital - santa barbara & la hospitals - definitely expensive but agree he likely has fantastic medical insurance.

Kind of strange but kind of beautiful
                      And where were his family in all of this? He has a wife, kids and a club in Miami. He must be earning more cash than your average American, but feels the the need to rinse everyone to cover unexpected costs of medical bills that dramatically increased every time they got near the target. Near half a million dollars would be a pension fund for your average American. I’m sorry, but this is wrong.

Comment

• go0gle
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by kolakao
                        https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-dj-behrouz-nazari?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=chat&utm_source=whatsApp

Another person with stroke after this medical experiment called ,,vaccine". F*ck You Klaus,Bill,Justin, Joe, Mateusz, and especially Black Rock Larry. They deeds deserve hell and it will be painful.
                        Real shame

Covid itself causes all sorts of cardiovascular problems for some people, not just the vaccine. The more I read about it, the more it seems like a cardiovascular disease rather than upper respiratory.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by go0gle
                          Real shame

Covid itself causes all sorts of cardiovascular problems for some people, not just the vaccine. The more I read about it, the more it seems like a cardiovascular disease rather than upper respiratory.
                          It is beginning to look like both, and more besides. Long covid is looking really bad.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange;[URL="tel:1241013"
                            1241013[/URL]]I agree - but looks like he doesn't need the punter regardless

Turns out nearly $400,000 wasn’t enough, there is now a fundraiser in Ibiza to rinse Joe Public, of even more money. They even have Sasha playing.

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Turns out nearly $400,000 wasn’t enough, there is now a fundraiser in Ibiza to rinse Joe Public, of even more money. They even have Sasha playing.
                              You're attitude is fucking horrendous mate, I'm not going to lie about that.. Do you remember you saying to me that you'll never make money from music ?

You honestly think that because he does this he's exceedingly rich ?

Behrouz might be better off than many but a 500K medical bill is a sore one.

You're throwing yourself around like an entitled prick, kid is a private school yet ?
                              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...