John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

320 version MEGA
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• jmrecillas
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2007

Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thebanned1
      320 version MEGA
      I think you select another file, because this set sounds terrible. Shity commercial, it can be John Digweed the crap you upload. Can you fix it?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by jmrecillas
        I think you select another file, because this set sounds terrible. Shity commercial, it can be John Digweed the crap you upload. Can you fix it?
        Banned1 has just been knocked out by one of his own tits. LOL

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by jmrecillas
          oh i,m sorry you might be right... i have 2 versions of it... uploading it now

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

please accept my sincere apologies for the last upload, i must of selected the wrong file like you said... and sorry about the long delay is getting this classic digweed vortex set uploaded as my internet was on a go slow... he's really on form in this one, hope you enjoy

MEGA

Comment

• jmrecillas
              Gold Gabber
              • Aug 2007

please accept my sincere apologies for the last upload, i must of selected the wrong file like you said... and sorry about the long delay is getting this classic digweed vortex set uploaded as my internet was on a go slow... he's really on form in this one, hope you enjoy

MEGA
              Well, nop. It's the same version. I think you need first to listen to your file in order to ensure that is the right file, and then upload. Hope you can. I waiting. Don't hurry. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

MEGA
                try this one... i found it on an old hard drive, i can't check the files because my winrar demo has expired and i can't afford to buy it

Comment

• jmrecillas
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Aug 2007

MEGA
                  try this one... i found it on an old hard drive, i can't check the files because my winrar demo has expired and i can't afford to buy it
                  No, my friend, this neither is the right file. When you open the winrar program it sends you a message that your license has expired, right? But this not means that you cannot use it. You can still using it and open files. So check your files. I'll be waiting. If doesn't work your rar, just download one for free. There are many options.

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

LOL

╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• trick12
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

link? please!
                      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• clintlove
                          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                          • Jun 2004

This set is the biz. ^^^ Thanks the links.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• sleepfreak
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Jun 2004

this thread is like a zombie in The Walking Dead.....

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                              Anyone have Styx livesets?
                              • Jun 2004

Look at the Flowers and you will find La_Dune
                              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Dhar_2
                                meat and potatoes
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sleepfreak
                                this thread is like a zombie in The Walking Dead.....
                                Dear god!

someone double tap it!

Comment

Working...