X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MCKat
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2006

Re: Can I suggest something?

I am still struggling with his death, and it is hard for me to see the pictures from his profile. I've been ok with seeing others with pictures of him from other people's profiles, and I view it as respect and remembrance. It's just weird to see them coming from his profile.

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

I have a picture of him up in front of me as I sit here now, I like to look at him and remember what fun we had in Miami. So Taking them down wouldn't bother me either way.
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• phuck'm-up
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Jan 2008

I say it is OK. It is time for us to move on. Not to forget but to move on. Not in a negative way. This was his decision you know? We have honored him in all sort of ways. Make sense? I know we all cared for him greatly. Defiantly some more than others. I think it would be a good thing to remove the pics. There is a lot of them.

From my own experience that when I see the pics I think to myself all that stuff that goes through your head like the what could have should have stuff. Do what your heart teels you to do.
        https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• phuck'm-up
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Kamal
          dont get me wrong, my response isnt negative, it just fucks me up to see him and it angers me that he never fucking told anyone what he went through when I begged him relentlessly .... seeing him there, esp when I'm puttin a few away makes it even harder and this guilt isnt helping me.

I lost a lot of friends back home when I was in India, but I dont think there has been one that did me in like Jibby's. Denial is a place that setup camp in my head even today.

You need to remove them. You can not let his decision affect you so. It was his decision. I hope things get better Kamal. My heart is with you.
          https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

or, you can just turn off that function and move on

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

yea but the images on the top of clubs / djs / travel / etc. are a big attraction (from the site's perspective as well). It's cool, I'll leave 'em be.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

I meant turn them off on your profile

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by phuck'm-up
                  . You can not let his decision affect you so. It was his decision. I hope things get better Kamal. My heart is with you.
                  Seconded and well said!
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
                    dont get me wrong, my response isnt negative, it just fucks me up to see him and it angers me that he never fucking told anyone what he went through when I begged him relentlessly .... seeing him there, esp when I'm puttin a few away makes it even harder and this guilt isnt helping me.

I lost a lot of friends back home when I was in India, but I dont think there has been one that did me in like Jibby's. Denial is a place that setup camp in my head even today.
                    I have also lost a lot of friends, I think his profile should stay but pics should slowly be taken down from the streaming banner section.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

let me elaborate a little..

i think pictures of HIM should be removed because they always make my stomach a little bit unnerved

as for his random pictures, such as Sesame Street, i think those should stay up.
                      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• lilsensa
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

^^But, those random pictures of him are coming from many users pictures. Are we really going to ask everyone to remove all pictures of him from their albums?? I don't think that is fair.
                        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

^^ bingo!

if they are so difficult to look at, just click on the little arrows to the right of the random album pictures

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                            Addiction started
                            • Aug 2008

That's what I am not sure about. Because all of my albums that are up include pictures of him. Were you planning on deleting all of those?
                            UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• DancingQueen
                              AVB FanClub | President
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                              ^^ bingo!

if they are so difficult to look at, just click on the little arrows to the right of the random album pictures
                              I didn't even realize you could do this. I have now done this and it definitely helps to not see them. Kamal this may be the best solution for now. I have my days with the pictures as you know, and I don't want his profile deleted. I still visit it from time to time....I'm not sure why, or maybe I am just strange, but its comforting at times when I am missing him to visit it, and sometimes post a little note on his profile.
                              sigpic
                              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

lets just leave it, too much mis-interpretation over differing feelings.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                                Originally posted by ace_dl
                                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...