X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Random dilhema

So you are up to your neck in a vat of shit and someone throws a bucket of sick at you.

Would you duck?
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Random dilhema

Choices, choices.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• highdesert
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2008

Is it Charlize Theron's sick or some random bucket thereof?

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

whose shite is it? and whose vomit?

we need more details

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJ
          So you are up to your neck in a vat of shit and someone throws a bucket of sick at you.

Would you duck?
          That is quite a quandary, but I'd have to say yes. If I'm up to my neck in shit, I'm probably already used to the smell of the shit and even if that shit ends up on my actual face making it worse, it's likely better than having to get used to to the completely new smell of shit filtered through vomit.

Let me add this to it -- let's say you know that if you duck, there's a 50% chance you're still going to get hit with the bucket of sick. I'd have to really think that over.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

fucking deal with it you pusscakes
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Clearly you would turn around.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• MJ
                Here since 2002
                • Jun 2004

Would it matter who's waste it was? Sick from Charlize would be no different to any other persons sick, it's all just partially digested food and generally not something you'd like square in your face right? I suppose turning around is not an option we should overlook, however, I'm sure your movement would be limited due to the think mess you were in?

Toasty, I like you thinking. The thought of being totally submerged in shit is something that sways me the way of the sick to be honest.

Descent debate though, keep it up.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJ
                  Would it matter who's waste it was? Sick from Charlize would be no different to any other persons sick, it's all just partially digested food and generally not something you'd like square in your face right? I suppose turning around is not an option we should overlook, however, I'm sure your movement would be limited due to the think mess you were in?
                  Personally, I think turning around would be cheating. You're either going to have a face full of shit or vomit, that's the dilemma. Would I rather have my face covered with shit or the back of my head covered with vomit? That sir, is the very definition of an easy question. Kudos to floridaorange for thinking outside of the box, though.

If I was in a state of nature (read: not already neck-deep in poo), I'd take the vomit in a New York minute, but in light of the fact that the rest of me is already covered in shit, having it on my face doesn't sound all that bad, on balance.

I guess I do need some more details about the vomit, though, now that I think about it. Are we talking about the vomit that kicks off a bad case of the flu, or the vomit that happens when you shotgun one too many beers in quick succession? If it were the latter, I might go for the vomit, because that tends to be pretty low on the grossness scale.

Shit is shit, though -- don't need to know anything more about that at all.

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Why?
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• MJ
                      Here since 2002
                      • Jun 2004

It's good to see you have grasped the importance of the right decision should you ever be presented with this challenge toasty, I myself have spent sometime thinking about what I would do.

I suppose if we are to dissect what the contents of what said vomit are then we should do the same with the poo. Based on your "when you shotgun one too many beers in quick succession" then this would dramatically change the consistency and aroma of poo compared to say that of a healthy none alcoholic meat and two veg a day type of diet.

Infact the more I think about this the more I think.. no, at the end of the day these are just human waste products, what they are made up of would not change the ultimate decision I may have to face one day. And given the fact that I have presented you with the question before the unlikely and unlucky event should ever happen, it has taken away from the spontaneous answer I was hoping to discover.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• MJ
                          Here since 2002
                          • Jun 2004

^^ There you go, he made a rational decision just so he could see his hero. Get with it fellas, this could happen to you one day, then you'll thank me for raising this important issue.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

ive stood knee deep in cow-manure, this whole conversation is far from reality. you would most likely shake your head in hopes of deflecting as much of it as possible.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• klubkid
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Dec 2005

I would duck and if some ofthe 50 percent hits me ......

I then would remove the shit and throw it up and make shit hit the fan!!

Comment

Working...