Clear All
  • KiwiTollway
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2014

Re: How often do you have Random T**ugh,s

^^ that sounds really difficult thebanned1

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Of course
    not obvious to me, I saw so little of it.... not really anything making me want to move there.

He saw Napa Valley, San Francisco, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Monterey, Berkley, etc..... much more than I've seen. He wants to show me one day

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Re:

Comment

• trick12
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

^ lol
        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
          ^^ that sounds really difficult thebanned1
          its not really that difficult if you accept it and take medication to help and generally get on with your life but i must admit it takes a while to accept it on a personal level ( well it was for me ), i,ve been stable for over 5 years now so all is good
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Micko
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Re: Too old for Random T**ugh,s

I've been working in the area of mental health for almost 14 years working mainly with people with schizophrenia. I'm based in the community supporting people making (hopefully) the transition to supported/independent accommodation.

Of the all the people I currently support 2 in particular have really struggled with voices resulting in real distress, hospital admissions and a lot more besides. The group I've started is based on the research of Maurius Romme and Sandra Escher which has tentatively suggested voices can have possible links to traumatic events in a persons life. The research suggests if people can work through some of this emotional upheaval it can make a real difference in terms of alleviating some of the distress.

I fully agree with you when you say people who don't hear voices struggle to even get their heads around what it must be like to hear voices. The group I'm part of is part of a bigger international community called the hearing voices network and strongly encourages people who hear voices to get involved.

Great to hear things are going well for you.

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Micko
              I've been working in the area of mental health for almost 14 years working mainly with people with schizophrenia. I'm based in the community supporting people making (hopefully) the transition to supported/independent accommodation.

Of the all the people I currently support 2 in particular have really struggled with voices resulting in real distress, hospital admissions and a lot more besides. The group I've started is based on the research of Maurius Romme and Sandra Escher which has tentatively suggested voices can have possible links to traumatic events in a persons life. The research suggests if people can work through some of this emotional upheaval it can make a real difference in terms of alleviating some of the distress.

I fully agree with you when you say people who don't hear voices struggle to even get their heads around what it must be like to hear voices. The group I'm part of is part of a bigger international community called the hearing voices network and strongly encourages people who hear voices to get involved.

cheers m8

must be stressful for you as well but also rewarding when things go right.
              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2014

be easy

take it easy

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Micko

You made me think that this seems to fit well with your love of music, and ambient in particular.
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

A poem (2012 ca.)

She's leaving home 'cos at home twas nowt but pain
                    she's leaving her folks and jumping on a train
                    She's leaving while looking back over her shoulder
                    But it was never her place and she's getting older.

If someone stopped her now by grabbing her hand
                    She'd think about it but then
                    She'd keep walking, stubborn, obsessed and lonely
                    To a place where somebody loves me.
                    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• sbando
                      Going back to Romford
                      • Apr 2008

Je le sais bien.

When I was in the loon bin a doctor told me, like this you'll end up in psychiatric facility for the rest of your life. I'm ready now! The game of life is hard to play, I'm gonna lose it anyway [cit].

My burden is for life, I can't be saved.
                      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

A couple years ago, before the market crash, I seem to remember you doing really well, financially, etc. Or am I making that up, because it's possible I'm confusing you with someone else. But if I'm right, what changed between then and now? Do you really need whatever it is that you lost, that bad? Sounds like you need an in patient facility with good counseling, but clearly you have some kind of sickness going on, and that's not something you can just fix on your own, will take doctors and meds, etc. We're rooting for you.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• sbando
                          Going back to Romford
                          • Apr 2008

You remember correctly, the world's financial crisis hit me real hard. From hero to zero. Also, the conversion $/euro cost me a fortune from 2006 to a couple of years ago. But I don't think people like me can tell the difference, I was in a downward spiral anyway.
                          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Lee Burridge doing an Essential Mix next week! Fuck yeah!
                            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

sweet - now soundcloud has 15 second commercials, guess that was inevitable.

also - the smiley's need some assistance, unless it's too big of a pain in the arse....

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nelinho
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Sep 2011

Pills , soda bulbs and an Eric Prydz mix....

Come down mode in full effect

Comment

Working...