Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: How often do you have Random T**ugh,s

Originally posted by thebanned1

tbh el presidente it's best just to stick him on ignore and forget it
    Good advice.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• trick12
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
      Thanks for your usual pile on contribution Audwey_W, still butthurt are you?

You said that like months ago. What a contribution. Still the towering intellect of independent thought.
      hahahah

havent heard this word in a while, fukin 2012 up in here
      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

The crap would stop if you'd maybe try doing something about people with multiple aliases with a history of harassing other board members and being generally abusive. Might have something to do with why the board is so dead - a complete lack of admin. Just a thought.

But hey, that'd involve actually doing something on your part wouldn't it? Far more than typing a single sentence about how tired you are that he's consistently harassing others and hearing about it.

Go back to sleep. Don't strain yourself.
        All you do is being obnoxious, I don't remember you posting a set or just a link.

That said, I don't want to fight or humiliate people in an Internet forum, jesus.
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Only thing it seems you can do is moan endlessly like some old fart.

No wonder you fucked yourself financially a few years back, if this is your response. Cause putting a set up will fix the problem or has anything to do with the issue. You call an electrician to fix your plumbing too?

Fucking moron.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by trick12
            hahahah

havent heard this word in a while, fukin 2012 up in here

This is what you looked like when you posted that.

Comment

• audrey_w
              Gold Gabber
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DIDI
              Who the fuck keeps count on their profile page

And takes screenshots as well?

someone who thinks someone else's behaviour is obsessive I would guess? %)

Either that or a complete fucking bell end

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

No wonder you fucked yourself financially a few years back, if this is your response. Cause putting a set up will fix the problem or has anything to do with the issue. You call an electrician to fix your plumbing too?

Fucking moron.
                That's incredibly rude and disproportionate as a answer.. Your aggressivity on almost everything and towards anyone who disagree with you is worthy to study..

First thing that comes to my mind, Inferiority complex.. Second option, just a cunt.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                  That's incredibly rude and disproportionate as a answer.. Your aggressivity on almost everything and towards anyone who disagree with you is worthy to study..

First thing that comes to my mind, Inferiority complex.. Second option, just a cunt.
                  I love your selective outrage.

Why some fall for conspiracy theories - Page 12

Is that your idea of a measured response? What about the point I made earlier - why is the unstable, multiple aliased twat going around on other people's profile pages over and over and over again, particularly when he has a beef with someone? Or are you just reacting as part of a bff obligation? And, please, tell me what posting a set has anything to do with the above points.

Edit - just to be clear, cause I know some of you fucktards are borderline illiterate - I'm not giving shit to banned1. He's not the problem.

Let's try to stay on subject here, okay? I know it's a struggle, but at least try to stick with the point made that started this in the first place. Sbando's proven himself to be a lost cause, but maybe you might surprise yourself.

But your selective outrage is almost as amusing as your armchair psychology - purely subjective and biased to suit your anger. Any analysis worth a toss is never done over a computer screen - so thanks for your valued weigh in on the matter Dr. Freud. It's one for the schoolbooks for sure.

And Audwey, seriously, I don't have time for your brainfarts that you call thoughts - go back to jacking off to your man crush Zovertard pics he posted a page back.

Thanks for coming out.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Feb 2009

You being a cunt responding so aggressively to that really soft Sbando comment, doesn't make Chunky better than you, his multiples aliases are far beyond to what a normal person does on this (and any) forum. Maybe you want to show you are less worse than him? Not going to argue that, in fact pretty much agree

All i´m saying is that you should chill the fuck out and not be such a cunt responding really cheap shots only to show how miserable you can be towards someone who doesnt want to argue with you.

That said, kill eachother with Chunky.. At least both of you are on the same level of stupidity.

btw, bff obligation? Really? Are you 5 years old?

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Sbando chose to comment, didn't want to humiliate anyone (his own words). Well, after a shot like that, it's certainly not going to happen now.

Maybe he should have maybe done himself a favour and, I don't know, stfu? Maybe showed some intelligence and not gone off on a tangent. He's a seriously dumb fuck if he believes that posting a set has anything to do with it, other than to justify his own stupid justification. And besides, he should maybe save the sensitive personal stuff for his blog or private messages.

And again, you're analysis would mean something if you actually showed proficiency in what the field you're trying to make yourself authoritative in. Otherwise it's meaningless opinion with a lot of insecurity to prop up your bullshit, which it is.

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

Oh, shut the fuck up.
                        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sbando
                          Oh, shut the fuck up.
                          Take your own advice, idiot. You're the one that injected yourself into a conversation and got your ass taken to the cleaners in one shot. Next time maybe you'll keep your whiny prissiness to yourself and stay on subject.

So much for you "not wanting to humiliate anyone".

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

not siding with anyone here, everyone knows chris has a bit of a beef for certain members here myself being one, he gets away with murder, i'm done with it, sick of arguing about the same fucking thing over and over and if i,m perfectly honest I've seen people get banned for less than that on here, i think this place need to evaluate itself and have a good look at itself and again if i'm completely honest i think that involves some members having a good look at themselves

sometimes i honestly wish kamal had actually just shut this place down

sbando this will be the last time you hear me say this but funny how you are quick to pull me up for sticking the boot into someone and then that someone is then abused far worse by someone else and not one word is said about that ( not having a go at you, just stating facts )......btw heard you were in hospital lately, hope you're better now
                            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Forgot to quote
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

Fucking moron.
                                You are foul. Not one of us here should be throwing stones, but I think most of us have redeeming features and do add in some way to the forum. You however are all the crap things you call everyones else and then some. I find it almost incomprehensible that you have been doing this for years and have never been banned.

You must have a very bitter life.
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...