• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Dennis Hopper Brown Bread

Another one gone

LOS ANGELES — US actor and director Dennis Hopper, a counterculture icon who worked with Hollywood legends including James Dean and director Francis Ford Coppola, has died at age 74, US media reported Saturday.
    The actor had been suffering from terminal prostate cancer and died at his home in Venice, California, US media said, citing Hopper's family.
    Hopper was perhaps best known for his turn as both actor and director in the 1969 road movie classic "Easy Rider," which also starred Peter Fonda and a young Jack Nicholson.
    The film was wildly successful, going on to become a cult classic.
    Its anti-establishment credo and attractive low budget meant it went far toward prodding often risk-averse Hollywood toward producing a raft of low-budget copycat flicks.
    Hopper won an Oscar for the movie's original screenplay in 1970, and went on to be nominated for a best supporting actor award for his role in "Hoosiers."
    In recent years, Hopper was more likely to be making headlines with news of his health and his troubled marriage than with his work.
    In October 2009, his manager revealed the actor was undergoing treatment for prostate cancer and just three months later, court records showed Hopper had filed for divorce from his wife of nearly 14 years.
    The divorce became a public and bitter battle that ended with Hopper agreeing to pay his wife and daughter some 12,000 dollars in monthly spousal and child support.
    Hopper did not attend the April court session where the support amount was announced, with his lawyer saying the actor weighed less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms).
    In late March, he did attend the ceremony unveiling his own star on the Hollywood Boulevard, flanked by some of the many screen legends he worked with over a career spanning nearly half a century.
    "Everyone here today that I've invited and obviously some that I haven't invited have enriched my life tremendously," Hopper said.
    "They've shown me a world that I would never have seen being a farm boy from Dodge City, Kansas, and learning things I would never have learned."
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Dennis Hopper Brown Bread

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers. So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written. Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
      Sad day
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Coleman, Hopper....trifecta in play.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Wasn't it Hopper who said in the 60's that cocaine would never take off
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

one of the movies I love most ... .. I think Hopper being himself and not acting

Comment

• bobjuice
              Banned
              • May 2008

RIP Dennis

Comment

• ace_dl
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

RIP Sir Hopper
                Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

A sad loss
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

RIP Dennis Hopper
                    True Romance will remain in one of my top movies
                    sigpic
                    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2004

He'll be missed. I heard his ex wife went on "art raids" at their house during the divorce while he was in the hospital. Is it true?

Comment

Working...