• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coleby761
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2008

Re: Danny Howells @ Fact Limited Edition Macarena Club Barcelona 16-03-2011

Originally posted by chunky
    From what I can work out it was streamed from the club to Awdio.com however Danny was not aware it was being broadcast. The odd thing is Awdio still have it on their site, I would have thought the Club or Danny would contact them asking them to remove it if there was an issue.
    Yeah I don't really understand the whole thing, it's a great mix and sure as hell can't wait for his new cd. He's given us so many lengthy quality mixes I'd hate for that to ever change.

Comment

• mades
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2008

Well the sound quality of each and every rip from awdio including mine is crappy so no wonder Danny didn't want to have it published.

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by mades
        Well the sound quality of each and every rip from awdio including mine is crappy so no wonder Danny didn't want to have it published.
        Yeah the levels where all over the place.
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Knightsfan87
          Gold Gabber
          • Apr 2010

Listened to this set yesterday.
          I am kind of undecided whether I liked it or not. It's OK but not one of the best I have of Danny's. Didnt have the Danny flow.

I still rate his 5 hour Darkbeat, Melbourne & the Freeze, London sets right up there.!
          Thanks anyway for the set though.

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Nice one!

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

I think we may assume that this isn't supposed to be out there. Rapidshare actually called it illegal ! Awdio rips are usually awful. Think I will wait until April 8
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                From what I can work out it was streamed from the club to Awdio.com however Danny was not aware it was being broadcast. The odd thing is Awdio still have it on their site, I would have thought the Club or Danny would contact them asking them to remove it if there was an issue.
                I've had dealings with Awdio, It takes them forever to take something down Good to see the mainstream sites taking it down so fast.
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by coleby761
                  Yeah I don't really understand the whole thing, it's a great mix and sure as hell can't wait for his new cd. He's given us so many lengthy quality mixes I'd hate for that to ever change.
                  This is why I keep whinging ! As long as people support the illegal recordings the less likely artists are to give us good free stuff.

I want to hear these guys the way they are meant to be heard!! In best possible quality.

Knightsfan87 , perhaps the reason this isn't good is the crappy quality!! Brown Alley and Freeze were n both oked by Danny and recorded properly !! It's really unfair to judge on a crappy radio rip !!

Btw I haven't downloaded it so I am believing other posters and previous experience to say awdio rips are awful

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

I just looked back and realised how many of you deliberately re upped this mix after you KNEW it was unauthorised!! This didn't used to happen on the MS I joined. There was respect. I think you are total arseholes !! You make me sick. !

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

thats a bit harsh isnt it!

having a bad day?

Comment

• coleby761
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
                        I just looked back and realised how many of you deliberately re upped this mix after you KNEW it was unauthorised!! This didn't used to happen on the MS I joined. There was respect. I think you are total arseholes !! You make me sick. !
                        Is that really necessary? The set was posted originally then thread was taken down. Maybe those who posted links after the closure didn't realize this but you are quick to get on your high horse and insult these members?

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
                          I think we may assume that this isn't supposed to be out there. Rapidshare actually called it illegal ! Awdio rips are usually awful. Think I will wait until April 8
                          Funny that rapidshare would call it illegal. try typing "hernan cattaneo Renaissance" into http://www.megadownload.net/ Rapidshare's search engine.

You could also say the same about Danny giving away his Darkbeat set. I'm sure he didn't approach each and every artist on that set and ask if they minded him giving away their work.

Comment

• tribalcho
                            Gold Gabber
                            • May 2008

chunky is right..if we want to be 100% fair all sets out there on the net are illegal (except released compilations) - it doesn't matter if the dj gives the set away or someone records him without permission...

so...let's start a tracklisting going..=)
                            GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

In all fairness no one is sure what Danny's stand is on this. Ok he might not have been aware, Jimmy Van M was aware when he did 2 sets on Awdio, he was posting it in the days leading up to the gigs. Nick Warren was supposed to do one which didn't get streamed. I stayed up to record that one. Whats strange about this one is not only did they stream it they are also hosting it on their website, something they don't normally do. There definitely are some communication issues between Danny's management, the club and Awdio. lets not also forget danny wasn't aware his Darkbeat set was recorded either.

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by tribalcho
                                chunky is right..if we want to be 100% fair all sets out there on the net are illegal (except released compilations) - it doesn't matter if the dj gives the set away or someone records him without permission...

so...let's start a tracklisting going..=)
                                Funny enough I listend to BT's 1995 Essentail Mix on the weekend, Pete Tong entroduces the show by saying "remember kids you're not alowd to record this"

Comment

Working...