• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Behrouz stroke

Originally posted by thebanned1
    You're attitude is fucking horrendous mate, I'm not going to lie about that.. Do you remember you saying to me that you'll never make money from music ?

You honestly think that because he does this he's exceedingly rich ?

Behrouz might be better off than many but a 500K medical bill is a sore one.

You're throwing yourself around like an entitled prick, kid is a private school yet ?
    I don’t work in the music industry, if I did, I would have a management company representing me and ensuring that I got paid. Like I said before, he has a club in Miami and has run a night in Ibiza, so it is safe to say that he has earned a reasonable amount of money over the years.

Not only that, the average cost of stroke recovery in the US is §20,000, but he wants 25x that. This is also assuming that he wasn’t stupid enough to have medical insurance. If I was travelling all over the world on a weekly basis, I would make sure that I had critical illnesses and death benefit.

Yes, the kid is in private school and has been there for 3 years and doing well. I also retired now and am living the dream. I also paid £4,000 for private medical care on my running injury this year. I didn’t expect someone else to foot the bill.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        I don’t work in the music industry, if I did, I would have a management company representing me and ensuring that I got paid. Like I said before, he has a club in Miami and has run a night in Ibiza, so it is safe to say that he has earned a reasonable amount of money over the years.

Not only that, the average cost of stroke recovery in the US is §20,000, but he wants 25x that. This is also assuming that he wasn’t stupid enough to have medical insurance. If I was travelling all over the world on a weekly basis, I would make sure that I had critical illnesses and death benefit.

Yes, the kid is in private school and has been there for 3 years and doing well. I also retired now and am living the dream. I also paid £4,000 for private medical care on my running injury this year. I didn’t expect someone else to foot the bill.
        Nice googling... but 20 grand is woefully in-accurate, that may be the cost of the first stage, you didn't factor in living costs, the possibility that you may need to learn to walk and talk again and of course the possibility that he may never DJ again. This all costs money Chris, modifications to the house blah blah blah.

Do you think Behrouz really wanted any of this ?

I mean, think he turned round and said "fuck this, today I'm going to have a stroke so I can rinse my fans"

Anyway as usual you brought a well meaning thread down to your level. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

[img]https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*-BoZEbe2KHCpr6yK503WbA.jpeg[/img]

not sure what this is for but I'm sure Behrouz used some of the things shown in this bill.

have a nice day everyone.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2013

Nice googling... but 20 grand is woefully in-accurate, that may be the cost of the first stage, you didn't factor in living costs, the possibility that you may need to learn to walk and talk again and of course the possibility that he may never DJ again. This all costs money Chris, modifications to the house blah blah blah.

Do you think Behrouz really wanted any of this ?

I mean, think he turned round and said "fuck this, today I'm going to have a stroke so I can rinse my fans"

Anyway as usual you brought a well meaning thread down to your level. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.
            No I don’t think that he asked for this, but, he should have had a contingency, particularly working in the industry that he was working in, as everyone knows is fickle at the best of times. Like I said before, he already has a nightclub in Miami that is open 3 nights a week and if the pictures on Facebook are anything to go by, is doing quite well, along with the DNS, tour that it is touring through the US. I have to ask, where the family is when it comes to this. I will bet Mrs Behrouz, isn’t doing a few shifts at the club to cover costs. Like I previously said, why didn’t he have medical insurance? He still has the clubs, I will bet that he is still making more than his bar staff, traveled the world, but couldn’t be bothered to get medical insurance.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

No I don’t think that he asked for this, but, he should have had a contingency, particularly working in the industry that he was working in, as everyone knows is fickle at the best of times. Like I said before, he already has a nightclub in Miami that is open 3 nights a week and if the pictures on Facebook are anything to go by, is doing quite well, along with the DNS, tour that it is touring through the US. I have to ask, where the family is when it comes to this. I will bet Mrs Behrouz, isn’t doing a few shifts at the club to cover costs. Like I previously said, why didn’t he have medical insurance? He still has the clubs, I will bet that he is still making more than his bar staff, traveled the world, but couldn’t be bothered to get medical insurance.
              Oh for goodness sakes how many people do what they "should. "??? I know I don't , I travel without any form of insurance. I wouldn't be able to travel if I had to pay that .

Unless you have personal access to his accounts etc. everything you say is supposition . And none of what you say makes any allowance for the pandemic.

Personally I made a choice to make a small donation because he once made a track I love. It was my choice and most who donated would probably say the same thing. Even those big names that gave amazing amounts . John Digweed obviously doesn't share your views .
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

just one question and then I'm going to leave it at that.

What if he put all the money he had into the bar and club ? those things don't come cheap and although they may turn over a profit, whether that be big or small, they also take a hefty amount of cash just to run, especially in the US and Ibiza.

I'm sticking to my original post tbf.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2013

just one question and then I'm going to leave it at that.

What if he put all the money he had into the bar and club ? those things don't come cheap and although they may turn over a profit, whether that be big or small, they also take a hefty amount of cash just to run, especially in the US and Ibiza.

I'm sticking to my original post tbf.
                  When I bought my houses, I purchased critical illness and death benefit in case anything were to happen, and as I said before If I was travelling as much as him I would have made sure that I had it.

Maybe, he should sell the club.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DIDI;[URL="tel:1241192"
                    1241192[/URL]]
                    Even those big names that gave amazing amounts . John Digweed obviously doesn't share your views .
                    John Digweed, doesn’t share my views on a lot of things. For example his constant whinging about people using cameras in clubs, only, for him to get his out, film the crowd and post it on his social media at the earliest opportunity.

Not only that he went further and stated that a club should be full of dancers, not photographers. There is no rule that says you must dance, some people might like the music and the club, but not like dancing.

So, I don’t really care if John Digweed, or any other DJ doesn’t agree with me. I might like the music, but I am not going to look up to these people.

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

When I bought my houses, I purchased critical illness and death benefit in case anything were to happen, and as I said before If I was travelling as much as him I would have made sure that I had it.

Maybe, he should sell the club.
                      Maybe it may be the only real income he has for the future. In his position I wouldn't sell anything that can potentially give him peace of mind and an income in the future.

Chris you're not really doing yourself any favours here, but hey, that's your choice.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

Tight knit groups will always support each other in this way because they headline together and have known each other for ages.
                        I agree with Chris, it is a bit sus to have a gofundme and not have insurance to cover your ass when you are traveling the world and a household name within your respective industry. Having said that - I know his club in Miami does well, and if his fans want to support him and his family, that is their choice to do
                        so. Is it the classiest move? That’s up to you. I think generally his fans just want to show the family some love during a very difficult time and cash is one way to do that.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

John Digweed, doesn’t share my views on a lot of things. For example his constant whinging about people using cameras in clubs, only, for him to get his out, film the crowd and post it on his social media at the earliest opportunity.

Not only that he went further and stated that a club should be full of dancers, not photographers. There is no rule that says you must dance, some people might like the music and the club, but not like dancing.

So, I don’t really care if John Digweed, or any other DJ doesn’t agree with me. I might like the music, but I am not going to look up to these people.
                          Pretty well agree with all this. I hate to say it here , but I am not a fan of Digweed and while I hate cameras in clubs it should definitely apply to the DJ as well. Hypocritical indeed.

I look up to those who deserve it
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2013

Something else to add to this. Does anyone remember Major Tom? The old fella walking around his garden, raising money for the NHS. What some don’t know is, when he passed away, his children got caught with their fingers in the honey jar. Maybe the same might apply to Bezhouz’s family.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

I do remember him. , I read the Guardian, and that really sucks. But it's not the same.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DIDI;[URL="tel:1241204"
                                1241204[/URL]]Pretty well agree with all this. I hate to say it here , but I am not a fan of Digweed and while I hate cameras in clubs it should definitely apply to the DJ as well. Hypocritical indeed.

I look up to those who deserve it
                                It amazes me how people look up them. Reminds me of this post on Facebook a few weeks back

Sasha Fan:
                                Did sasha every meet the queen? It's a crying shame he's never received a knighthood.

Me:
                                Not really sure why he should receive a knighthood. This is someone that sent a women to hospital because he threw a cd into the crowd and gashed her in the head, then ran off, mid set when he found out. Had a melt down at a promotor and refused to do the gig due to poor ticket sales and rescheduled a day gig to a night gig and changed the venue, which left many people who had booked trains, hotels and paid for tickets out of pocket all because he wanted to watch a fucking football match. Not to mention the countless gigs that he failed to show up for. Rise Ser Coe. Fucking crying shame��

Comment

Working...