• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay Fury
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: It's your friends that make your world

Very Heart Wrenching..
    Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• superwave
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Mad'Em Fixer
      I want you all to know that the MS family was one of the brightest spots in Steve's troubled soul. He loved you all very much.
      Originally posted by Garrick
      for the love of music he had, he had better be listening to some form of northern exposure. he talked about those like the bible.

Originally posted by feather
      Fuck I've never been so affected by some interweb thing like this before. WTF. It's weird because the forum board is the only platform we've communicated.

It's like seeing the same face at the same club at every good gig and now that person won't be there, but fuck I wouldn't even be this affected if he was indeed some dude I see around in real life, does this make sense?

I just don't feel like posting anything else on the forum. Fuck I hate this.
      so many weve known gone this way, i myself almost went down that path & know so many who had
      One Saved Us All The Same

One More Reason to keep true to what WE do here. Some things are ment for to show the Path as it is, OURS! Thank you jib for anything you ever sent or commented.

GOD LOVE JIB & his friends on the www
      We Miss You

Originally posted by DancingQueen
      Last night when I couldn't sleep again, I started writing....I haven't done this in a long long time. I wrote a poem reflecting the memory of Jibs that I will post sometime tonight after work if I get the courage to do so....
      PLEASE DO ^HE^ LOVES IT WHEN WE DO ;D
      Its your friends that make your world brighter!

Comment

• WilDFire
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Wow. Jibs was always a bright light on MS and I could always count on him for a particularly insightful point and a laugh.

I am so sorry to the mods and the rest who were very close to him.

On to the next world Jibs. Now that you're there, pics or STFU. Rest in peace kind sir.
        Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2008

To any of you who would like to come for the Friday 28th Jelly/Steve James Tribute please know our doors are open to you. Just let us know and we will make arrangements to put you up.

We understand it is a holiday weekend and you have family obligations however we would love to see as many of you as are able.

Also, any of you who live in South Florida please let me know if you want information about the funeral. I will have the arrangement information tomorrow.

I miss him so much.
          UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

feather, hang in there man, this is all really hard to take in. i posted in the p&r section yesterday and felt guilty, so i know how you feel. if there is anything you need, please pm me

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• kassios
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Was really sad to see this thread Been reading all the posts and it really got me very upset, eventhough i didnt know Jib very well i always thought he is a smart funny and wise guy with a lot of musical taste.

What really made me sad is that his friends wanted to help but he chose not to ask for help and bother anyone....he just wanted to be free...
              May god rest his soul... condolensces to his family and friends

RIP Jib
              http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• art71
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

I too personally didn't know Steve but as a member of the site it crushed me to read this. Kamal thank you for saying the kind words. R.I.P Steve "Jibs" James. You will be dearly missed by everyone here.

Comment

• ShawnD64
                  Quickshot the Minute Man
                  • Jan 2005

rip
                  http://soundcloud.com/scd64
                  http://www.myspace.com/scd64
                  http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• megan love
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jan 2005

Kamal, thank you so much for your post. some of us knew different bits and pieces, but you're one of the ones who's been there for him for the long haul.

i feel like i have so many things that i want to say, but ... i just ... can't do it right now. not with any sort of cohesion at least. my mind is still completely fogged with emotion, and i'm physically, emotionally, and mentally drained. it's taking every bit of energy just to function. if you want to call it that.

reading everyone's posts usually brings out the tears again, but at the same time brings some comfort.

another update about the thanksgiving weekend event, which i forgot to post last night ... steve graham is now on the line-up for that evening. will post full details and flyer once it's completed.

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr

i have no doubt that the CD or mp3 he had playing as he went to sleep was Digweed. no doubt in my mind.
                      motherlover

Comment

• GerryD
                        I love skanking
                        • Jun 2004

There really are no words to express how I feel about this. Looking at my messenger and waiting to see " Big G you there".

Steve RIP brother
                        "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• karaquazian
                          Addiction started
                          • Feb 2006

my heart and prayers go out to his friends and family.

Comment

• venture37
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

WTF, I came on here for the first time
                            in ages to find a tracklisting for a set & found a picture of Steve @ the top of the page, I'm absolutely gob smacked, I've known Steve since
                            2000/2001 through the first time he posted onto the original bedrock board, I introduced him to MS after finding a post in the GU sets section, if I remember right he was one of the 1st 10/20 people to sign up to the forum when the 1st message board was setup on here, he was a great friend to me & we spent hours on MSN bitching with each other, he was a big fan of a site which the name I forget where he sourced most of his disgusting pictures from & he'd found this picture of a very very very fat women with a rose stuck up her back side, I can't remember the countless amount of times this picture went back & forward between me & him in emails with subjects such as "digweed last night" "pics from bedrock @" & anything else S&D related to lure one to open the email, LOL!
                            He even got creative at one point & used M$ Paint to tattoo my name onto her butt aswell, cheeky git!!
                            The last time I spoke to him was just over a month ago & he seemed ok, he was really cuffed about these gigs at a local venue where he was playing classics, that was the last time I spoke to him.

Thanks for the set Steve, miss you dude!

Comment

• BureOne
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

yeahh, I keep thinking about him and that pic up there isn't helping.. whenever Im walking around my apt, to my car, into the kitchen, etc.. I just see his face.. think of his posts.. his sets and avatars and just say why! why oh why did you do it! This really sucks man!
                              MS has really lost a special person here! Very sad.

Comment

• Shiva
                                MCast Mistress
                                • Nov 2007

Re: I Love Shiva

I am so mad at you for what you did Jibby!

But it was your choice, and although I don't understand it I have to respect it.
                                (Do we always understand the choices we make?)

Rest in peace habibi (darling), you will always be remembered with LOVE!
                                Last edited by Shiva; November 13, 2008, 04:03:40 AM.

Comment

Working...