PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:lee burridge,Dirty South,Bill patrick,Kazell,adam beyer,joel mull

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:lee burridge,Dirty South,Bill patrick,Kazell,adam beyer,joel mull

PHOTOS:COMPRESSION: DRUMCODE: Adam Beyer, Joel Mull. COMPRESSION Residents @Cinespace

PHOTOS: AVALON: Lee Burridge,Dirty South,Kazell,Bill Patrick,Clovis.Oct 18, 2008.

PHOTOS: COMPRESSION: Lee Burridge,Bill Patrick,COMPRESSION Residents. @ Standard Roof

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • Homskillet
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:lee burridge,Dirty South,Bill patrick,Kazell,adam beyer,joel mu

E X C E L L E N T photos!! Especially on top of the Standard's roof.

I've been up there a couple of times and let me give you some advice, don't ever order a "Whatever" from the bartender. Good times!
    https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

Re: PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:lee burridge,Dirty South,Bill patrick,Kazell,adam beyer,joel mu

oh maaaan, the drinks are tops there.
      tip#2: order mojitos!
      More killers are: LA Water (like a green adios mofo)
      57 chevy

things get wild up there.
      This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Great pics, as usual!

Anyone know what these devices are??

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

probably just for loops and effects

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

in the middle, korg kaossilator, to the right, cycloops.

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

^^^ so effects and loops yeah?

Comment

• lilsensa
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

What is the one on the right? Just curious.
                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

who's right?

Comment

• |Thrax|
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Mar 2007

from his left to right:

Left: faderfox for controller traktor/ableton
                    Faderfox Midi controllers compact beautiful high quality

middle:

The next innovation in the highly acclaimed line of Korg DJ tools has arrived!

The KAOSSILATOR is a new pocket sized instrument that packs Korg's world renowned synth sound along with innovative performance features into an ultra-compact unit. Anyone can instantly play musical phrases by simply tapping or sliding their finger across the KAOSSILATOR’s touch pad – no previous skills required! The KAOSSILATOR is a portable, travel friendly device that runs on batteries, so you can have fun creating music anywhere your life takes you, with seemingly endless possibilities.

right: cycloops loopgrabber (diggers uses it too)
                    loop, looper, music, tutorial, FAQ, phrase, sampler, review, Sampler, red sound, cycloops, dj, sample

-Chris

Comment

• lilsensa
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                      who's right?
                      Oops, I meant to say left.

Originally posted by |Thrax|

Left: faderfox for controller traktor/ableton
                      Faderfox Midi controllers compact beautiful high quality
                      Ah, thanks!
                      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• |Thrax|
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Mar 2007

werd, so many cool toys.. but TBH I dont really care..

Gregor Tresher, blew me the f'k away with just two cdj's and a xone. His mixing was so tight.

Anything to help add to the experience... the faderfox was most likely used with traktor.. I think its one of the Compression guys.. I would like having a small controller to avoid "checking my email pose"

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                          Not cool enough
                          • Jun 2004

those little faderfox's are very popular and not too expensive either.

Once again...Awesome pics Chris. Still freaked out the Compression guys sunk that kind of $$ into purchasing a Funktion One system for their gigs.
                          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...