• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: 2015 John Digweed Live In?

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
    I got you using Cunt - so easy to manipulate you. I must have really pissed you off. You not being able to make any sense in your postings is kind of a tip off too.

Scroll up to your 6 posts in a row, bitching about how mad I got you, and how you keep denying it, like you're trying to convince yourself that you didn't get owned. You only repeated the part "piece by piece" in each one. LOL

Try to keep up with current events, there's a lot going on outside of you when you get around to taking your head out of your ass, snookums.
    lol this is quality. You actually think you're doing something. I guess by now everyone is aware old Zover made it through the night. I wasn't taken apart piece by piece. I slept straight through. So keep on trying. And as for getting me to use the word cunt. It's actually a word I use quite often, especially when talking to one. Are there any words you think you will get me to use today, all. part of your imaginary master plan. Your also overlooking the fact that you're repeating your self over and over again in a lot more than 6 posts.

You talk about manipulation, it was you who fell for the kids post. I knew you would use it.
    Last edited by Zover; June 26, 2015, 02:18:40 AM.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2014

Believing anyone is falling for any post & is being manipulated, now that's truly hilarious.

it's just a message board. Manipulation doesn't even apply.

everyone can easily tell who you are, but keep playing!

poor Digweed thread, sorry

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Zover
        lol this is quality. You actually think you're doing something. I guess by now everyone is aware old Zover made it through the night. I wasn't taken apart piece by piece. I slept straight through. So keep on trying. And as for getting me to use the word cunt. It's actually a work I use quite often, especially when talking to one. Are there any words you think you will get me to use today, and part of your imaginary master plan. Your also overlooking the fact that you're repeating your self over and over again in a lot more than 6 posts.

You talk about manipulation, it was you who fell for the kids post. I knew you would use it.
        Man, you really are pissed off - first thing in the morning and you're right back here again.

LOL
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

Yes it seems we are going round in circles. Is this going to carry on all day again to day? I notice you haven't posted in the politics section in a while. Is that because you like the attention in this thread?

Comment

• Zover
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
            Believing anyone is falling for any post & is being manipulated, now that's truly hilarious.

it's just a message board. Manipulation doesn't even apply.

everyone can easily tell who you are, but keep playing!

poor Digweed thread, sorry
            I actually find it quite amusing. People you have never met, living on the other side of the world, having to make up stupid lies about you. It's more like the sort of banter you hear from a child playing videos games, with endless lives.

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

gonna check out the new cd tonight. Looking forward to it :-)
              motherlover

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                which model headphones do you have, was looking to get a nice pair of headphones. Di also recommended this brand the igrado type I think
                You can't go wrong with Grado's for sure.. I have the Grado Prestige Series SR225e Headphones which replaced my Sennheiser HD239 headphones... huge step up I'd say.
                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• chuckc
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^^Thannks for the info, So you need an amplifier for these? thought i remember somebody saying that.....

Comment

• jay813
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2005

you def want the amp to get the full effect of the grados.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jay813
                      I think chuckc is talking about portable . You and dusk are referring to the big Grados. I have both the iGrado, portable, and Grado, play through amp. I love both. Incidentally the the iGrado have the same drivers as the entry level , 60?, big Grados. The iGrados are embarrassing cheap in America . not so much here

There are of course headphone amps but personally I think that is getting a bit ridiclous for portable music players.

Btw someone needs to empty their inbox .
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                        ^^Thannks for the info, So you need an amplifier for these? thought i remember somebody saying that.....
                        definitely need an amp to get the full effect of Grado. listening via amp/dac vs. normal Macbook audio out... difference is very noticeable.

here is my set up..

Alessandro/Grado MS1i's with customized Indonesian rosewood cups and coffee head band to match. i actually sold my Grado 500e's once i customized them. 500e's have much more bass, almost too much for my ears. AMP/DAC are Schitt Modi/Magni 2 Uber's... pretty good for $300.00.

i am sure you all already know this but keep in mind that Grado's are for home/office use only.. since the open back design, people can hear your music and you can hear them as well when outside.

portable head phones.. yea iGrado's are brand new, have not heard them but assume they are spot on. i have a pair of Shure IEM's that i use on the go/plane rides.
                        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Great to see all the Grado people coming out of the woodwork. I love that so many from so many different parts of the world come to a similar decision about music.

Talking about the portable iGrados only here. I have discussed the open back thing. It is one of the reasons they sound so great. I think it can be a plus. If you walk a lot as I do it pays to hear that bus coming I adjust the volume wherever I am , But I have to say this, people that complain about sound leak from any portable music player headphones are complaining for the sake of complaining. They can't possibly be any louder that the human voice chatting on the phone next to you. But yeah, I still try to cater to some degree.
                          or those types of people on public transport etc. The good news is you still get a lot of detail even at lower volumes.

People wearing any type of headphones bar ear /in ear phones get dirty looks
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jay813
                            Happy Birthday

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

Great set up, ddr.
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

I bought the sr80i for my wife and she loves them. As others have said though, they leak a lot of sound so not good for loud environments/busy offices
                                motherlover

Comment

Working...