• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Behrouz stroke

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    It amazes me how people look up them. Reminds me of this post on Facebook a few weeks back
    The last time I saw Sasha , I really wish he hadn't turned up. Played the worst set ever!! He did something really nasty to a fan who wanted an autograph on his Northern Exposure cd. He already had Digweed's signature, Sasha signed on top of Digweeds . Really, petty behaviour.

Pappa was playing really well that night , would much rather have had a longer set from him.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DIDI
      The last time I saw Sasha , I really wish he hadn't turned up. Played the worst set ever!! He did something really nasty to a fan who wanted an autograph on his Northern Exposure cd. He already had Digweed's signature, Sasha signed on top of Digweeds . Really, petty behaviour.
      He was signing copies of Airdrawndagger 20 years ago at Massive records. Instead of taking the books out of the case, he was signing the plastic case. Not necessarily his fault, but they could have asked the people to remove the book from the case while they were queuing. I didn’t buy a copy.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...