This video changed my perception about reality and life.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

This video changed my perception about reality and life.

If what this guy is saying is true, just think about everything that involves his testimony and what we know about reality.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: This video changed my perception about reality and life.

Ok i see nothing
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Does it not load there? Damn try this link

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Thanks! Will watch - just watched one of his today that I really enjoyed - have seen a handful.

I've worked with guys like this (Decorated Vets - special forces) amazing humans!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Yea I love their stuff, but the reason the video I posted blew me away is because Mike Herrera was a US marine who, along with 5 other marines in a small platoon who were stationed in Indonesia during the 2009 Tsunami, encountered, what they now believe is a UFO made by the U.S. Government and it was deployed on a secret mission where close to where Mike was stationed, and they all ran into it.

The craft was protected by 8 highly trained special ops guys dressed completely in black, who blocked Mike's platoon until he saw what all he saw, and he describes it all in vivid detail in this video. Mike's team was let go and then he goes on to discuss the events thereafter.

Can you imagine if what he is saying is true? He certainly seems credible and if what he says is true, then he confirms him, and 5 others have already testified to congressional oversight members in a SCIF (Secure Containment Information Facility).

And the craft? Can you imagine the implications all of this all if this technology was true and leaked and was used for the blessings of humanity?

The Power / energy source for humanity? Ttravel (local state or even global)? Potential Space Travel? Cost of Logistics of EVERYTHING worldwide ranging from consumer to business goods and needs? Imagine the subsequent cost of LIVING? Would cost NOTHING to ship anything anywhere in the world and it would be practically free to live in (as far as energy needs are concerned).

Zero-point energy is what these craft supposedly operate on. If that energy is released for free. The future of humanity could be altered unimaginably well and unimaginably quickly, ESPECIALLY if they open-source it worldwide under the strictest of controls.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...