• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brakada
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

I AM AN IDIOT

Oh, yes I am.

Yesterday, my avatar (beagle bitch called Nera) found my stash of brownies while I was at work and ate a couple. Since the brownies were quite strong (made out of skunk and an experienced pot smoker fainted after eating 1 (Nera had 2-3)), she almost died, or at least it seemed she was going to. The problem was, my mother found her and took her to the vet. I arrived to the vet's office some time later, and since mom was still there, I couldn't tell the vet exactly what happened.

I came to visit Nera an hour later and explained everything to the vet and they let her go home with me. So, after 30 hours (and night) of terrible psychosis (I have never seen anybody/or anything that stoned) she can finally walk again and she is starting to behave normally.

I consider myself a true IDIOT for letting this happen and I hope this has certainly been a very valuable lesson for the both of us (ME and Nera). Fortunately everything ended well, and now things are getting back to normal (except I decided, that from now on I am not keeping any psycho-active substynces in my flat :wink: ).

Any similar experiences?
    We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

next time use a sealable container and dont leave them sitting at the table on a plate.
    poor poochie.

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

i let my roommate take too many gravity hits the other night.. poor kid didnt know what hit him

thats about the closest ive come

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

(glad your dog is okay though)

i would have hit "edit" but quick reply is much easier :P

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

nerd

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

dork

Comment

• swedetech
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Re:: I AM AN IDIOT

double post whore!
              ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

Glad your dog is okay!

On a similar topic. I lived on the beach a few years back, and my cat used to go out all the time, along with one of my housemates cat. My idiot, slut, alcoholic neighbour moved and she also had a cat. Well, she couldnt find him when she packed up and moved (shit, I would have left her too), so what this mental giant did, was, left some food outside in a dish, with VALIUM in it so the cat would eat it and fall asleep so she could come pick it up. I wanted to slap the shit out of her. I know this because when she came back to check, I asked what the bowl of food was out for and she told me. I coldnt believe how fucking stupid someone could be.

Comment

• brakada
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                  next time use a sealable container and dont leave them sitting at the table on a plate.
                  poor poochie.
                  The thing is, I still don't know how she got to them. I kept them behind and under my desk (a really tiny spot) and she must have tried real hard to get them (not knowing the fate that was waiting for her). But yeah, probably a sealed container would be best... Or like I said, no substances at all and then she can't eat any, no matter how hard she tries.

But while I was "googling" for cannabis effects on dogs, I found that a lot of similar things happen in the States and Canada, only that a lot of those "people" are doing it deliberately. Really sad...

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

i've put my cat through some experiences, but no brownies.... he hates it at first, but then finds it very fun i think. he attacks imaginary flying objects on the walls.

i quit doing that though... it just seemed like being trapped in an apartment all his life, he might enjoy getting fucked up and go on a "trip".

btw, you know for some dogs chocolate is like poison. that could have had something to do with it too.
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Villu
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jul 2004

Fortunatelly it was not Datura!!
                      ..things sometimes can be much worst than we could ever imagine !!

Comment

• brakada
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Villu
                        Fortunatelly it was not Datura!!
                        ..things sometimes can be much worst than we could ever imagine !!
                        A friend of mine had some. And she could tell a lot of funny stories afterwards. She was having dinner with her family and all of a sudden she started telling her mom to take her to the doctor, because she can't see a thing. Luckily her cousin was also present, and she calmed her down a bit.

I'd like to try Datura some day, though, although it should be in a pleasant and friendly environment. :wink:

Comment

• Jibgolly
                          Vortexuralizor
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
                          Glad your dog is okay!

On a similar topic. I lived on the beach a few years back, and my cat used to go out all the time, along with one of my housemates cat. My idiot, slut, alcoholic neighbour moved and she also had a cat. Well, she couldnt find him when she packed up and moved (shit, I would have left her too), so what this mental giant did, was, left some food outside in a dish, with VALIUM in it so the cat would eat it and fall asleep so she could come pick it up. I wanted to slap the shit out of her. I know this because when she came back to check, I asked what the bowl of food was out for and she told me. I coldnt believe how fucking stupid someone could be.
                          this bitch sounds like she's at the same functioning brain level as the girl i dated in orlando before moving.
                          ignorant alabama'n alcoholic.

Comment

• HoneyBearKelly
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

Poor doggie...glad she's ok now.

My brother use to try to get his doberman high and I use to try to beat the shit out of my brother . I just thought it was cruel and stupid.
                            Cat formerly known as Cheshire
                            *cue imperial death march"

Comment

• brakada
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                              btw, you know for some dogs chocolate is like poison. that could have had something to do with it too.
                              Yup, I've read on the internet (while searching for help), that if dog eats brownies it's like a double intoxication, as sugar in large quantities kills their brain cells.

Oh, and thanx for all support guys...

Comment

Working...