X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Are we on the brink of WWIII ?

Evidently, and I can't believe I even found this out on a Rogan podcast (Conspiracy or not), the U.S. has been needling in Ukrainian politics since 2014. The toppling of the previous president and appointing of Pro-Western Zelenskiy was no accident. If we were pissed about the Cuban missile crisis, Russia has every right to be pissed if Ukraine joins NATO.

Granted Russia has been at war with Ukraine far before U.S. was even constitutionalized, but this recent aggression is primarily U.S. driven. Perhaps Putin is using some dated geographic diagram of the USSR to justify invading Ukraine to avoid the Americans getting in, but this shit is serious.

They've already performed ICBM nuclear test (non weaponized) off of subs in the Black Sea this week and their retreat from Kherson this week is very telling - given the timing of these two events.

It's hairy if you ask me.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Feb 2009

Russian missiles hit Poland? Not good.

I'd like to discuss this with others on here if possible. I know a girl who is from Russia, lives in Florida, is currently back in Russia and says her friends there are seriously concerned about Putin using a Nuke. Chilling to think that could happen. Surprised Putin has not been taken out yet to be honest. When is this God

"Do people think that Putin will eventually surrender and go to jail like a normal criminal? Just like that?"

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        Evidently, and I can't believe I even found this out on a Rogan podcast (Conspiracy or not), the U.S. has been needling in Ukrainian politics since 2014. The toppling of the previous president and appointing of Pro-Western Zelenskiy was no accident. If we were pissed about the Cuban missile crisis, Russia has every right to be pissed if Ukraine joins NATO.

Granted Russia has been at war with Ukraine far before U.S. was even constitutionalized, but this recent aggression is primarily U.S. driven. Perhaps Putin is using some dated geographic diagram of the USSR to justify invading Ukraine to avoid the Americans getting in, but this shit is serious.

They've already performed ICBM nuclear test (non weaponized) off of subs in the Black Sea this week and their retreat from Kherson this week is very telling - given the timing of these two events.

It's hairy if you ask me.
        Went to an Noam Chomsky lecture a few years a go , he had so much to say about American interference .
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
          Went to an Noam Chomsky lecture a few years a go , he had so much to say about American interference .
          Didi have you visited the United States before?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
            Didi have you visited the United States before?
            ???
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Originally posted by DIDI
              The true question truly is IF Western interference to pave the way for democracy is something we can agree on. Clearly not in the way that some may judge the manner in which it was instilled.

Now NATO - whether you like them or not - stands united as a collection of democratic nations that have been baited by America's ability to offer weapons security to smaller countries that don't have the budget for it. Some might say the U.S.A. runs the show at NATO, but with the size of the budget (and being a businessman) we bring to the table, wouldn't you think it's fair that the U.S. has a greater say in the manner?

I have mixed feelings about NATO, but think about where Ukraine is today? Imagine a smaller nation, now backed by NATO, is 'boots on the ground' rescued by Western Allies.

It's such a see-saw of 'man is this right or wrong'.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...