X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: This Sat in London

you can tell us how good he is...going to be seeing him on his dig deeper night in miami in two months. last year his set was a highlight of the conference for me...

Comment

• hulkhuss
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by funky_monkey
      OK, I'm sort of undecided here - Gui Boratto - Renaissance Party in Cable, or Danny Howells' 7hr marathon in Notting Hill Arts Club
      How about you fellow Londoners?
      Go 2 both!!!!!!!!!!!!
      In reality tough choice, up an coming great vs all time classic
      I would have to lean toward Danny H, he is my personal international homie!
      http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• funky_monkey
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hulkhuss
        Go 2 both!!!!!!!!!!!!
        That's what I call a solid recommendation!
        --The world is always three drinks behind--

Comment

• nipper25
          Getting Somewhere
          • May 2007

Go 2 Howells, if you go to both think you'll be disappointed either way that you missed one or the other.Its like trying to decide whether you want a glas of red or white wine and end up drinking some shite Rose!

I remember going to the opening of Renaissance in Nottingham and it was full of clubbers you felt didnt have a clue, let it settle down for a month at least first then go. They never fail to put on a top notch night.

Have a great night whatever you decide to do

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Report tommorrow, Howells, bring it.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...