• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Shanghai

Great title feather

So how do these custom titles work again?
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

your post count doesn't qualify having the answer to that question.......yet
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
        Awesome, hit me up when you guys are in town
        it's confirmed, i will be there before the year ends. be in shanghai for 2 weeks. most likely sometime in sept / oct. what are your plans looking like? let me know.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Awesome! ... but I'm planning a trip to Sweden/Amsterdam between Sept 22-Oct 10.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

no worries, my dates aren't fixed yet but will keep you posted.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

I'll be away from Shanghai Aug 11-15, Sept 22-Oct 10. Just let me know and we'll work something out!

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

This is what we usually end up doing after a night out ... kebabs/yakitori on the street.

Yup, trays of meat and vege out in the open.

We sit on stools by the road waiting for our food.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

The opening of Uniqlo's flagship store on Nanjing West Road ... judging by the queue you'd think it's a World Expo Pavilion.

Asians love a good crowd and queues. Seriously.

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Went to this cool little Japanese restaurant called Tentekomai, its Chinese name means 'Ancient Dance of the Heavenly Hand. It's known for tiny tiny gyozas which you can see in this review here.

No these aren't the tiny gyozas but they look great

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

And here's another tiny but awesome Japanese shochu bar called Mokkos. Japanese customers here randomly break out into singing with guitars and drums!

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Rolling tobacco, papers, and filters are extremely hard to come by in Shanghai unlike Beijing. But I managed to find one, which didn't have the tobacco I smoke

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

So one Sunday I had nothing to do and decided to do one of the walks in the Lonely Planet. This is a walk along the Bund.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Remember I said the Chinese love taking pictures of themselves? Yeah. I was waiting to cross the bridge when the girl in yellow ran to the middle of the road, jumped in the air, while her father/relative took a picture. And yes someone in the entourage had a REFLECTOR.

The Russian Embassy I think. Or German.

Monument to the People's Heroes

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

The actual Bund, love the old buildings. Most of these buildings house banks and some goverment department. There's a block called the Bund 18 that's just a shell, inside you'll find some crazy expensive boutiques, bars/clubs, restaurants. Expats, especially the French, love hanging out at Bund 18. Too fake for me.

OMG they have Boost juice!

Comment

Working...