• Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: A big change is on its way...[vb4 upgrade]

Originally posted by DancingQueen
    ^^^ don't be skipping my question Mr.
    I don't know how to do it. I looked around quickly and couldn't even see a way to do it from the admin console. According to its homepage, it should be possible:

I don't know yet but I'll let you know when I find out

Comment

• DancingQueen
      AVB FanClub | President
      • Oct 2005

^^^ that is all I ask
      sigpic
      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

ok, I think I got downloads working again. I added a tab to them at the very top, by "Forum". It could use a little bit more formatting to clean it up, but at least it's functioning again!

Let me know if you can/can't see them. It should be visible to everyone in the Downloads member group.

Comment

• ace_dl
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
          ok, I think I got downloads working again. I added a tab to them at the very top, by "Forum". It could use a little bit more formatting to clean it up, but at least it's functioning again!

Let me know if you can/can't see them. It should be visible to everyone in the Downloads member group.
          Cheers mate for the effort. It seems we are getting back to normal (well not only because of the downloads working again ...)
          Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• TomTom
            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
            • May 2002

Originally posted by picklemonkey
            I don't know how to do it. I looked around quickly and couldn't even see a way to do it from the admin console. According to its homepage, it should be possible:

I don't know yet but I'll let you know when I find out
            I have flipped through the thread (56 pages!!!!) from the mod author and saw him mentioning two times that options he listed in the included features are NOT included in the vb4.0 mod yet lol. Searching for thanked posts was one and seeing a link to check out who said thanks was the other. So I guess we have to wait till he adds these options or look for another one after more important stuff was fixed. So right now you only see who thanked you inside threads and there is a summary of how often you thanked others and vice versa under your user details in your profile.

Comment

• TomTom
              • May 2002

Old youtube links using the [YOUTUBE] tag work again but only if you didn't enter the full URL. I am trying to see if I can find a solution so both ways to post a video using the YOUTUBE tags in older postings work again. If you want to use the new "widescreen" embedded videos, please use the new tag [videos] [/videos] or do it from inside the WYSIWYG editor when you make your posting.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

OR you can just paste the youtube link in the post without adding ANY tags and it will still embed the video (provided the video service provider's service is encoded into the add on.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• TomTom
                  • May 2002

Yeah that's a cool feature for new posts but so many old videos don't show up anymore. I'd like to have them all back.

Comment

• dopebtz
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

I am diggin it!

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

well we're thinking of running a script that will delete the text [YOUTUBE ] and [ /YOUTUBE] on the forums so that it starts showing the videos but we can go with this too.

Originally posted by TomTom
                      Yeah that's a cool feature for new posts but so many old videos don't show up anymore. I'd like to have them all back.
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

is it just me, or were the photos posted within threads larger than they are now? they seem to be resized even smaller now, but maybe I'm seeing things?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Yeah they don't resize like they used to
                          Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

^like yesterday they seemed to be larger (which was great) but today they look small, specifically the width of the photos.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

There's the Link icon which uses a Firefox dialog box to enter URLs, and the Picture and Video icons which use this 'lightbox' interface instead. Is this lightbox interface slow for anyone else? It's very slow on my machine, I see the spinning circle for a few seconds compared to the Link dialog box which is instant.

Is there a way to revert to using built-in dialog boxes or an option to NOT use that lightbox effect?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                                ^like yesterday they seemed to be larger (which was great) but today they look small, specifically the width of the photos.
                                I just checked some and they are narrower than yesterday. I find the spell checker more infuriating, normally I just type fast and quickly check any mistakes. Now when I check the reply box turns blank.
                                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...