X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Homeland

Just saw the first episode, thought it was pretty good.

Centers on Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, who returns home eight years after going missing in Iraq, and Carrie Anderson, a driven (and possibly unstable) CIA officer who suspects he might be plotting an attack on America.
    Series cast summary:
    Diego Klattenhoff ... Mike Faber (4 episodes, 2011)
    Maury Sterling ... Max (4 episodes, 2011)
    Claire Danes ... Carrie Anderson (3 episodes, 2011)
    Damian Lewis ... Sgt. Nicholas Brody (3 episodes, 2011)
    Morena Baccarin ... Jessica Brody (3 episodes, 2011)
    Mandy Patinkin ... Saul Berenson (3 episodes, 2011)
    Navid Negahban ... Abu Nazir (3 episodes, 2011)
    Hrach Titizian ... Danny Galvez (3 episodes, 2011)
    Taylor Kowalski ... Xander (2 episodes, 2011)
    Omid Abtahi ... Raqim Faisel (2 episodes, 2011)
    Amir Arison ... Prince Farid Bin Abbud (2 episodes, 2011)
    Chelsea Cardwell ... Maddie (2 episodes, 2011)
    Viviana Chavez ... Estes' Aide (2 episodes, 2011)
    Amy Hargreaves ... Maggie Mathison (2 episodes, 2011)

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Homeland

I watched the premiere of this, I liked it. I hope the series continues to be good. Interesting premise. Claire Danes did a good job and Damian Lewis was good like normal. He plays a good creepy dude.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Yeah Claire Danes was good. I'm curious how they'll sustain this beyond one season.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

He will meet the guys from Prison Break and get tattoos and then go from there.

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

2nd ep was good...cant wait for next week.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Yeah am liking this, feels like the old Tom Clancy movies.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Hopefully they wont screw it up.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Anyone else watching this? This show has been great sofar and the last two episodes have been excellent. The best new show out right now, and since Breaking Bad is over with this is my current favorite.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I'm catching up at ep 7. Great series.

I can't believe she screwed the sergeant, wtf? She's got a self-destructive / sabotaging streak or what?!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

^Yeah she is crazy. Good for him, she is hot.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Finished ep 8, so it's a plot twist but ... I almost wished they had stuck with Brody as the terrorist. The cat and mouse game was good. Him revealing and explaining everything to Carrie was too neat. And now that Walker shows up, I hope it doesn't turn into a straight up CIA vs Walker vs Brody death match.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                        ^Yeah she is crazy. Good for him, she is hot.
                        I think the wife's way hotter

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

^Yes.

Wait until ep 9...things still look a bit murky as to who is on who's side.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Caught up to ep 9. Now that's what I'm talking about

Comment

• nick007
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2007

Need to get into this

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...