X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Lost Season 5

Literally counting down the minutes. Cannot friggin' wait!!!!
  • fletcher
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2005

Re: Lost Season 5

Saw a wicked advert on Sky1 the other day.

bring it on!
    http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• GerryD
      I love skanking
      • Jun 2004

Looking forward to Wed.....
      "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• poults
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2006

I dont know where the hell i am with this, iv got some major catching up to do.
        Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yeah looking forward to this more so than usual. Nothing much going on TV at the moment.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• TomTom
            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
            • May 2002

dunno...big Lost fan here but never got really warm with the 4th season. Flashbacks are nice but when they also add lookouts to the Future it becomes pretty confusing. Still eager to see how they end this series.

Comment

• GerryD
              I love skanking
              • Jun 2004

all i can say that i was very happy with last night episodes
              "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm pretty confused after last night's episode. Really liked it, but I have lots more questions than answers, as usual. The section below could be considered spoilery, so be forewarned:

Spoiler warning - Mark text to read it
                We now know that Dr. Marvin Candle, Dr. Mark Wickmund and Dr. Edgar Halliwax's real name is Pierre Chang. Was that a new development? I honestly don't recall.

The very beginning of the episode contained two elements that foreshadow the theme of the episode. The most obvious if the skipping record, alluding to the fact that they, or the island, are skipping through time. The other, less obvious (at least to me) reference was at the very beginning of the episode, where they focus in on the old school flip-down clock (which read 815) -- remind you of any movies where time keeps repeating itself? Any movies starring Bill Murray and Andie McDowell, perhaps? I'm thinking it was a nod to Groundhog Day.

In the clip show before the actual episode, the producers referred to Sun "believing" Jin to have been killed in the freighter explosion. Maybe he's still alive?

Who was the baby at the beginning of the episode (since children evidently can't be born on the island). It would appear that Miles has a connection to the island, and he would be about the right age -- could that be him?

At the very end, is Mrs. Hawking at the Monastery where Desmond spent some time? Remember that she was in that photo on the Monk's desk last season...

Just how "dead" is Locke? Alpert told him he had to die to bring everyone back -- did he mean it literally?

Anyone else notice anything or have any thoughts?

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Does anyone know why there are episodes 1 and 2 floating around on bittorrent??

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
                    Does anyone know why there are episodes 1 and 2 floating around on bittorrent??
                    They both ran last night -- the season premiere was actually two separate episodes: Because You Left (Ep. 1) and The Lie (Ep. 2).

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Oh right ... err why didn't they just do a 2-episode special instead of breaking it into two?

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
                        Oh right ... err why didn't they just do a 2-episode special instead of breaking it into two?
                        word. I remember about half way through, the LOST logo popped up, and I was like "WTF is this all about?" Maybe it's easier for DVD purposes or something to just do 1 hour chunks. Who knows...

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Enjoyed the two episodes, this bodes well for the season. I don't think they can afford to fuck around anymore, it's full steam ahead to wrap up the story.

Comment

• alejandrodg
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jul 2004

how many episodes is this season gonna have ?

Comment

• pudrus
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Aug 2004

I heard there is a 6th season coming and thats it, oh and a movie.

Comment

Working...