X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Cowboys and Aliens

1873. Arizona Territory. A stranger (Craig) with no memory of his past stumbles into the hard desert town of Absolution. The only hint to his history is a mysterious shackle that encircles one wrist. What he discovers is that the people of Absolution don't welcome strangers, and nobody makes a move on its streets unless ordered to do so by the iron-fisted Colonel Dolarhyde (Ford). It's a town that lives in fear. But Absolution is about to experience fear it can scarcely comprehend as the desolate city is attacked by marauders from the sky. Screaming down with breathtaking velocity and blinding lights to abduct the helpless one by one, these monsters challenge everything the residents have ever known. Now, the stranger they rejected is their only hope for salvation. As this gunslinger slowly starts to remember who he is and where he's been, he realizes he holds a secret that could give the town a fighting chance against the alien force. With the help of the elusive traveler Ella (Olivia Wilde), he pulls together a posse comprised of former opponents--townsfolk, Dolarhyde and his boys, outlaws and Apache warriors--all in danger of annihilation. United against a common enemy, they will prepare for an epic showdown for survival.
    This looks pretty cool.
  • Digger
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2004

Re: Cowboys and Aliens

yeah just saw the trailer it looks wicked
    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Damn this was disappointingly bad.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Illuminate
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Aug 2009

Download, view, then delete?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
        Sbando
        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
        Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
        Bob
        "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
        KiwiTollway

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yeah for sure.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

that really sucks. i was hoping this would be pretty good...

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

So was I mate.

1) Movie was 1hr 58 mins, wtf. WAY TOO LONG for a movie like that, and it shows in the plot.

2) Plot wasn't tight, took forever to move.

3) Couldn't decide if it was B-grade or serious, too many cliches—as was the script.

4) Alien design was meh.

Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, and Olivia Wilde all did their jobs, I thought Wilde was particularly good, the way she acted at the beginning of the movie right up to the 'reveal' which explained her mannerism.

I think a movie title and premise like Cowboys and Aliens needs to take itself less seriously, more over the top, and more action. It should've been something like Woody Harrelson in Zombieland, but with Cowboys and Aliens instead.

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

I'm sorry but how can anyone expect this to be good? This is the kind of movie Id watch if I had a TV in my toilet...to get inspired for a clean bowel movement. Downloaded, watched blazed off my face, deleted...end of story.
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I guess I expected it to be funny-good.

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Still gonna watch it, even with the bad reviews.... can't pass up on Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig.
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• nick007
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2007

disappointing to say the least

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Illuminate
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by nick007
                        disappointing to say the least
                        Summed it up for me.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                        Sbando
                        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                        Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                        Bob
                        "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                        KiwiTollway

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

sucked. olivia wilde is still ~!@$#@G hot though.

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by Shpira
                            Downloaded, watched blazed off my face, deleted...end of story.
                            Was it any good blazed? I watched it sober and I felt like I was stoned cause nothing seemed to make sense.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              nothing seemed to make sense.
                              That's about right! So much B-grade potential!

Comment

Working...