X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Game of Thrones

Haven't bothered to start the series yet. Plus I missed downloading ep 2 before it got ripped offa usenet.

Comment

• Donny Concrete
      Gold Gabber
      • Sep 2006

Really like this series & have watched all up till now but I realised the other day that I only know about 30% of the characters names, there are too many to keep up with.

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

That is one thing that drives me crazy with this. I can't remember who or wtf they are talking about because of all the crazy names.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yup. I just watch it for boobs and dragons.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Krystyan
            Platinum Poster
            • Oct 2004

I remember some of the names as they come and go... what I can't remember is how Theon Greyjoy ended up in that castle...
            https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

The guy who was being tortured? Yeah what's up with that? I was confused as well.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Rawrmune
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2011

^ I believe Theon was in Winterfell when Stark's allies retook it. He was knocked unconscious right at the beginning of the battle and I assume he was just taken as a prisoner. That surprise twist with Theon's escape was pretty crazy, I totally didn't see that coming.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Didn't he meet his sister? How did he go from being with the sister to being tortured?

Comment

• Rawrmune
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2011

Oh okay I got it now. So his sister came to him and told Theon to leave Winterfell with her as they are greatly outnumbered to Stark's armies. However Theon doesn't want to give up the castle and so he stays. When Theon is giving his speech he is knocked unconscious by his allies and then they trade him over to Stark's armies for their lives.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

^^ Wow feels like I missed a whole episode!

Comment

• Krystyan
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rawrmune
                        Oh okay I got it now. So his sister came to him and told Theon to leave Winterfell with her as they are greatly outnumbered to Stark's armies. However Theon doesn't want to give up the castle and so he stays. When Theon is giving his speech he is knocked unconscious by his allies and then they trade him over to Stark's armies for their lives.
                        thanks for the recap. That part came rather quickly so maybe I didn't pay enough attention...
                        https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• Rawrmune
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2011

Me too, I had to read a recap to piece everything together. I actually thought Theon had died and was surprised when he was alive and being tortured.

Comment

• nick007
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2007

While on holiday I read book 2 and 3 now on ep 3 of S3 and digging every minutes of it

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Baader Meinhof
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2012

Tonight's episode I'am speechless

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

Yeah I woke up to my Facebook feed filled with people going WTF. My RSS feeds were also filled with WTF. I'm officially WTFed. Jesus. I figured someone must've died but sure didn't see that coming. Helluva surprise. BRUTAL. So I guess the war's over.

Comment

Working...