• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Coe
    Banned
    • Jan 2014

Re: Building Doesn't Fall by Fire???

Originally posted by thebanned1
    i,m clutching at straws with you on this full stop... how many times have we argued ( and others ) about this whole thing? where exactly is it getting us ?
    Well it's far more entertaining than spamming the place with photos, beating off about post counts or saying thanks for the set.

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by King Coe
      Well it's far more entertaining than spamming the place with photos, beating off about post counts or saying thanks for the set.
      creates a bad vibe though as it always leads to fighting ( not just you and i ).... to answer your earlier question " what the hell is wrong with this place "... this is my answer
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• audrey_w
        Gold Gabber
        • Jan 2013

"Jesus will come back, the bible says so"

An absurdity yes. On a par with "we've been attacked by 20 suicide bombers (many of whom are still alive) of Saudi origin, let's invade Afghanistan"

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Comment

• King Coe
            Banned
            • Jan 2014

Is a circle jerk like when a man wanks another man off? You been touching cocks again res0

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by audrey_w
              "Jesus will come back, the bible says so"

An absurdity yes. On a par with "we've been attacked by 20 suicide bombers (many of whom are still alive) of Saudi origin, let's invade Afghanistan"
              see instead of arguing your case show me hard proof, i,m waiting to be convinced... all this time spent wasted arguing each others case when we could of all got together and either bunked it or debunked it

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

if they are still alive... why haven't they come forward... i,m sure sticking two fingers up at the strongest government in the world would be a great prize for a nation of people who have grown up hating them

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

oh and king coe..... you asked me earlier where the sleeper cells were Report: Russia ID's 2 in connection with Volgograd bombing - CNN.com ... funny... its never quite made it to most western news outlets

Comment

• King Coe
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by thebanned1
                    oh and king coe..... you asked me earlier where the sleeper cells were Report: Russia ID's 2 in connection with Volgograd bombing - CNN.com ... funny... its never quite made it to most western news outlets
                    Hardly an epidemic of sleeper cells training, scheming and planning. If this is global terrorism I for one am not impressed.

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

Hardly an epidemic of sleeper cells training, scheming and planning. If this is global terrorism I for one am not impressed.
                      no you wouldn't be, how stupid of me

of course these "illegal" wars have got nothing to do with stopping the supply of sleeper cells, i mean terrorist training grounds in afghanistan were a lie but if it were true then i,m sure they could fully operate freely in afghanistan with all the american troops in the country, who knows maybe just another false flag operation, one of many surrounding this whole saga, you know how it goes, one lie leads to another lie and that lie leads to another

Comment

• King Coe
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2014

So what happened with Al Qaeda's war on the west? They got lost and ended up in Russia LOL

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

So what happened with Al Qaeda's war on the west? They got lost and ended up in Russia LOL

you know when i read that story i asked myself the same question, russia had a war in afghanistan, could be one reason, the west has obviously spent a lot of money on stopping the spread of these which probably means they're either scared to move or they've been disbanded, cutting off the training and also tracking down those who have been in afghanistan means they might not have the skills to operate a cell anymore... like i said previously i don't have all the answers

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

you should watch this.... its certainly an eye opener in a fucked up sense

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

Comment

Working...