X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Islamic Caliphate

^^^ Not the entire, the original . Strangely enough you are being very black and white with her.

"So...they need to behead him and film it twice with two different cameras?" that is a ridiculous argument.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

She probably has a right to be paranoid or for thinking the way she does based on the amount of classified info she has about spinning stories for the White House.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Great quote

"Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night" - Bette Davis A few weeks ago I was reading online about the defamation lawsuit filed by Jesse Ventura against former Navy SEAL, Chris Kyle. The case sounded pretty interesting, so, I borrowed from a friend a copy of Amer

Truth has become the enemy in America. It is hated and despised. The people who hate the truth the most are the ones who are in power. That is why the media is so quick to heap vitriol upon Ventura and not question the legacy of Kyle. Lies are celebrated. Lies are tonic for the ills that truth reveals. You never saw anyone taken to task for lying about the Iraq war. No one, not a government official, or a pundit or a journalist or a media personality, lost their job over lying about or being wrong about Iraq.

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

these crazy bastards... Shane Smith (owner of VICE, and the only news source to spend time on camera w. Isis is saying ISIL is the 3rd Reich on steroids.

Comment

• Rave Lizard
              Banned
              • Feb 2015

Kind of like prog fans at an EDM event. One Lizards culture is another ones crap.

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

Comment

Working...