digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Zover sure likes to talk a lot about feces and shit.

Guess like whore mother, like retard son.

ZOVERTARD PWND AGAIN!!!!!! ROOFLES!!!!!
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheBedrockCap
      LOL looks like Kamal's in-box will get another pummeling.
      That's nothing compared to the pummeling your mom's ass takes for a fiver or a burrito from Taco Bell. Or the numerous times I pounded your ass into the ground.

ROOFLES!!!!! ZOVERTARD ANGRY AGAIN!!!!!! LOLROTFLPWNED!!!!

God, you make this too easy.
      Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; November 4, 2015, 10:47:02 PM.
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• TheTadgerBadger
        Banned
        • Nov 2015

Re: Digweed · Re: Structured · Box set

Doffs Bedrock Cap

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

HAHA

Comment

• AliasTheJester
            Banned
            • Oct 2015

Looks like Kamal has finally responded to constant cries from sniveling cunt James and banned TheBedrockCap, so I will continue.

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
            It's bad enough that Zover's a habitual liar that needs to give the illusion of consensus.

But Jesus Christ, he's so fucking dumb that he can't even be bothered to try and be a convincing liar. Or at least change up his game. Or, you know, not explode into rage when the board moved on without him, despite endless attempts to re-register and getting banned.

I'm in your head Zover like I'm in every orifice of your mom. Like I said, she went into hiding after she had to confront having given birth to a worthless fuck up like you.

I guess that makes her the original crisis actor. LOLOLOLOL
            Again, you just go back to your old routine - get mad and project your anger.

Yeah, you're not mad at all, still holding on to a grudge that was over three months ago.

You're not very self aware, are you?

LOL
            In your own little glass menagerie fantasyland, I'm sure you're absolutely convinced of this.

I'm just playing bait the retard with you, and you're biting more than your mom with dentures.

You make this too easy for me Zover.
            Most people at some point say some stupid things on the Internet, and wake up in the morning and regret it. But not many get to the level of claiming to take a shit in someone's dead mothers mouth or calling her a whore and actually have the nerve to show their face again. If I had said that I would have packed up and never returned out of pure embarrassment. That is the sign of a cowardly man in a very desperate situation. But James continues with his creepy obsession not only with me, but with my mother too. Calling someone's mother a whore is pretty poor form, but James is an angry spineless cunt, so it's no surprise really.

If anyone else can show me a post where I was owned please do so, because James won't, even after being asked on countless occasions. I will point people in the direction of a few of posts where James has made a complete cunt of himself over and over again.

You only have to look at the Digweed Live In thread. The Zover was going about his day, when he made some jovial comment about someone actually buying a bedrock baseball cap. Well that was enough to set him off.

2015 John Digweed Live In? - Page 7

Not content with that all it took to set him off again was the private schools thread. Kiwi expressed disappointment that the thread had been started as a rouse and all it took was Zover posting "Or did he?" in post 29 to set him off with his diatribe. I have to admit, I never thought I would score twice with that thread. lol

Private Schools - Page 2

The Zover is George and Lynne thread. James starts a thread telling everyone that George&Lynne is actually Zover. Something everyone on the board already knew. It's a shame Kamal deleted that thread, as it should have gone into the MS Hall Of Fame.

There was another thread where all it took was Zover to make a joke about an imaginary 17 mile run, after James has called my running credentials into question and he was off again. I can dig it out if required.

So what did it take in this thread. Oh yes all Zover had to do was tell RM that Canadians had not looked on the board, as they seem to be into Granny fucking and scat munching. And what happened next? You guessed it, James went nuts again. As he has time and time again. LOL

James likes to go on about this so called rage I have. Unfortunately all the anger seems to becoming from him. You just have to look at the way he is following me around derailing every thread, making a total cunt of himself, telling me I'm the delicate one, with anger issues. All I have to do is say the simplest thing to set him off again.

James goes on about this ownage he thinks he has, but still can't point still cant point me in the direction of a post where this is supposed to have happened. You claimed two other members called me out. but can't send me a link to the posts so I can respond to them.

James you can add as many points in your signature as you want, but everyone here knows the truth. Ownage LOL I would be surprised if you even owned a pair of shoes.

I mean what sort of cunt beats off about having an electric car? Electric cars are for spastics. I bet James' car even has a ramp at the back to get his wheelchair in it. Picture the scene. James driving along in his spacker mobile, bedrock cap on head, dribble running down his face. I bet he gets mistaken for Steven Hawking all the time.

LOL. James posts this. His second of three posts in a row. The Bedrock Cap fits James.

Try to not post multiple times in a row, Zovie, in your fit of anger that will follow after this, it doesn't help your trying to convince yourself that you're calm. It must suck that you're getting played worse than a musical instrument and you knowing it.

LOL
            The cunt he has made of himself on this board is hysterical. He should be board cerified. Actually that could be Zover's signature, James Steppa Board Certified since his Zover meltdown 2015

It might be worth pointing out that James has referred to me as 'Bro' on occasion and also claimed to have fucked my mother in every orifice and taken a shit in her mouth. I think we can all see whats probably really going on there.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
              Banned
              • Oct 2015

LOL. James posts this. His second of three posts in a row. The Bedrock Cap fits James.

Try to not post multiple times in a row, Zovie, in your fit of anger that will follow after this, it doesn't help your trying to convince yourself that you're calm. It must suck that you're getting played worse than a musical instrument and you knowing it.

LOL
              The cunt he has made of himself on this board is hysterical. He should be board cerified. Actually that could be Zover's signature, James Steppa Board Certified since his Zover meltdown 2015

Sure, "you don't have time"

That's why you keep responding

ZOVERTARD PWND AGAIN.. LOLOLOL
              What's with all the leary typing and LOLOLOL?. Are you a shouting stuttering cunt as well as a fucking spastic?

It might be worth pointing out, James has not responded to being called out again.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                Banned
                • Oct 2015

digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread)
                Doffs Bedrock Cap To Kamal

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Haha

Zover's posts are now delegated to the kiddie table.

LOLOLOL

You know that no one is interested in reading your detailed feelings about all your butthurt, right? Might be the reason why it keeps getting deleted and/or moved here?

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

I'm just here to say hi to my pal DiDi

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2015

Haha

Zover's posts are now delegated to the kiddie table.

LOLOLOL

You know that no one is interested in reading your detailed feelings about all your butthurt, right? Might be the reason why it keeps getting deleted and/or moved here?

They are not detailed feelings, they are me calling you out, yet again. You have made a total cunt of yourself over and over again, even Kamal called you a Royal Dick. So tell us again how no quart shall be given, on the Global Think Tank of MS. What a fucking cunt. If anyone is acting like a child, it is you. Calling peoples mother a whore is infant school stuff James

I see you still have that stammer LOL What's the betting his response will be more of that spastic gamer talk that was used on James (and worked) on some gamer forum in the past.

You can use as many smilies as you want James, all I have to do is mention scat munchas or granny fuckers an you will come running, as you did in this thread.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        I'm just here to say hi to my pal DiDi
                        Was going to disavow, and then noticed it isn't written the way I write it here. I would hate anyone to think you meant me. Wow people with names that look like mine everywhere
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AliasTheJester, AKA Zovertard's latest alias that'll be banned in a few days
                          Keep writing your diary of butthurt, Zovie - it's an awesome amount of effort wasted. You really think anyone gives the slightest fuck of how you perceive yourself as wronged after acting like the worthless shitbag you are by nature? Why would anyone want to read something from a habitual liar like yourself?

It's amazing that you don't realize that you're no longer wanted here. You'd think after being banned and your whiny manifesto of victimhood being deleted a few times would have given you a clue. Or having your ass handed you to by me as many times as I have.

Guess you're stupider than anyone thought. That's no small achievement.

ROOFLE PWND SCRUB - ZOVERTARD LOSES AGAIN! AT THE KIDDIE TABLE LOLOLOL

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2015

Lol at James, I'm more in your head than one of your earworms.

Oh but wait, it's not just me that has caused James (Brown) to make a total cunt of himself. People only have to read the Renaissance 2 thread. What sort of spastic actually thinks that Digweed would be thinking of releasing a delux edition of Ren 2. When this was pointed this out, James went full on spastic, the wheelchair was jammed in gear, the Bedrock Cap was on the floor, soaking up James' piss (and scat). Then he has the nerve to call people spineless, even after running to Kamal on countless occasions. What's the bet James is going nuts waiting for his GU Naples suitcase ring to arrive.

This is also comedy Gold.

Learn to think about what you post before you post it. You're the idiot that contradicted yourself. And even worse, unable to back up what you post when quoted. You can't clarify what you're saying, so you resort to calling someone stupid. Real mature.

Which one of you twits are going to scream butthurt first? Audwey only participates in pile ons (and he chimed in right on queue - never mind can't contribute something worthwhile to the thread), so I'm thinking he's the more spineless out of the two of you.
                            I'm sure if you look up Highsteppa in the urban dictonary, it will say snivelling spastic, of which James is the el presidente. Stumpy fingered cunt. LOL

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2015

How James can call anyone a crybaby is hilarious. The cunt has to go crying to Kamal all of the time. Even Kamal called him a Royal Dick. And yet again James refuses to answer when called out.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by aliasthejester
                                lololol

Banned so many times, owned so many more. Zovertard is still butthurt.

Comment

Working...