digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

^^ My pleasure
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

And the diary of Zovertard's butthurt continues..

Still hung up on me owning you, huh? It's so adorable that you're so obsessed that you have to dig through my postings and getting so upset about this.

LOL
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• AliasTheJester
          Banned
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
          And the diary of Zovertard's butthurt continues..

Still hung up on me owning you, huh? It's so adorable that you're so obsessed that you have to dig through my postings and getting so upset about this.

LOL
          I didnt have to go looking. Also posted in them threads. The posts were just deleted when Kamal deleted my account. You make a cunt of yourself quite often, so it's not hard find. LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

More whining and lying from the Zovertard.

The things you say without the slightest sense of irony about yourself. Amazing.

Your saga of logging your butthurt continues.

Originally posted by D D
            DIDI is pretty much on point with her synopsis.
            And still using other aliases. LOL. So sad that you're this stupid and keep trying the same thing over and over.

BTW - Your mom is the shit eating bitch in your spreading your butthurt in the General Forum thread. You could at least get it right. I just did what was asked. I guess in your spazzing out in another fit of rage, you might have blocked it out.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
              Banned
              • Oct 2015

The MS forecast is issued four times a day at 2300, 0500, 1100, 1700 UTC and covers a period of 24 hours from 0000, 0600, 1200 and 1800 UTC respectively.

The waters around the Mercuryserver are divided into 17 areas shown on the home page.

The forecast contains details of gale warnings in force, a general synopsis and sea-area forecasts containg forecast wind direction and force, weather and visibility.

Gale warnings are issued as required throughout the day (for winds of Gale Force 8 or more).

This MorningsForecast

Wind direction. Wind traveling north bound 5 to 7, starting in the VIP section, traveling over promos unnoticed, but GYY should see a lot strong wind around about lunchtime.

A general synopsis. Stormy waters for James today, get up, have wank, put on Bedrock cap and hoodie, charge up my mobility scooter (sorry electric car). check out MS, update the score on my signature, wait "I'm sure that last person registered is Zover, he seems very active. I have already made a big time cunt of myself this month, I better notify Kamal immediately."

Visibility will be good until Kamal deletes Zover's posts, then no one will see anything.

Gale force winds are expected after lunch, "Kamal please answer my PM's"

Temperature. Expected to heat up a lot in GYY this afternoon, if Kamal doesn't ban Zover LOL
              Last edited by AliasTheJester; November 8, 2015, 08:20:51 AM.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                Banned
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                BTW - Your mom is the shit eating bitch in your spreading your butthurt in the General Forum thread. You could at least get it right. I just did what was asked. I guess in your spazzing out in another fit of rage, you might have blocked it out.
                Lol at James still calling me Bro then claiming to have taken as in my mothers mouth. What's the betting his signature is smeared on his bedroom wall with his poo stick.

Insert a picture of Darth Vader with the words "All Too Easy" LOL
                Last edited by AliasTheJester; November 8, 2015, 01:15:26 PM.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Okay, you keep getting it wrong Zovie, nothing new here.

But she did say "YUM!" when I was done.

And she's still your shit eating mom.

LOLOLOL

You're right - "All too easy"

PWNDED AGAIN - BOTH ALIASES - UPDATED WEATHER REPORT - ZOVERTARD WHINING WITH A 100% CHANCE OF BUTTHURT AND WRITING ABOUT IT IN MULTIPLE POSTS. LOLOLOL

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2015

I think it is safe to say that everyone is agreed, James is Oficially my bitch. After countless (feeble) atempts of ownership, the alpha male is still on top. Sometimes, when the alpha male is away, others may come and take a shit (not many eat it afterwards though James), if it has not been eaten then others (Floridaorange) will come and take a sniff.

So how does it go 'Zover, the score. Owner of a bunch of shit sniffing (and eating) cunts, more than two times a thread' LOL

So go crying to Kamal. Update your signature, but everyone here knows the truth. You have been 'Owned, Pwned' or what ever the fuck you spastics want to call it over and over again, James, shit eating cunt.

This morning I had a thought about James. It was after seeing a save a donkey appeal, but no quart shall be given LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AliasTheJester
                      blah blah blah, butthurt, butthurt, butthurt, making up more stories about himself that no-one cares about, Claims that he's not mad, posts mutiple times in a row in other threads in a passive aggressive manner, throws in a couple of other aliases he posts under saying that he agrees with himself, thinking that it'll work
                      Wash, rinse, repeat. Pwnd.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2015

Still on the editing of posts James? Lol what a cunt. Doffs cap to Micko, calling James a sniveling cunt. Down to a four word response. All of James' life he has been a freak, a snivelling cunt also.
                        Last edited by AliasTheJester; November 8, 2015, 03:36:14 PM.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2015

Whoa James uses the Passive Aggressive line yet again. We will be on the delicate flower routine soon. LOL Cunt Feast (Yes that is deliberate) is defiantly held indoors this year. Nothing to be seen, move along,move along. James is defiantly out of ammo. Lol at James, on the mead.

Comment

• audrey_w
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange
                            Didi, please.

Mods, mods, the ignore function is on the blink again

Comment

• audrey_w
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DIDI

Don't try and twist what I said. Let's get a few things straight, I don't particularly see anyone here as a victim. It's more like seeing school kids scrapping And this whole debacle couldn't have happened without your disingenuous "contributions "

But what I will say is I don't have to look up "zovers" posts, I have read them all as they happened. I saw a lot of what was happening around them. Some are pretty offensive But nothing like you,Steppa,bought to the table. He gives you a good going over , and manages to do it without bringing your relatives into it . All this "your mother" stuff is really pathetic and incredibly childish and you have managed to take it to a whole even lower level. What I will say is that there will never be a winner in this little exchange.

With all that reading of posts etc, perhaps you would have noticed he was a mod at one stage and he doesn't demand respect at all, you have to take him as he is. The owning part is ridiculous , you are not owning anyone, I get this picture in my head of this weedy nerd screaming "Owned!!" then maniacally laughing as he wanks off . . Not sure what that says about my head.

Re contributions, When I talk contributions on a music forum I mean contributing music and he still does that with his various aliases with tracklists , download links, and not just a list of what he is listening to without links. He truly shares music !! What I do respect is that he still does this despite the way this forum has treated him. I stopped doing it a long time ago when I lost respect for this forum. Well, except Hernan's subforum. But I do that for Hernan and some select forum members

Strangely enough we do seem to have other things to talk about because sometimes people can separate and see both the good and the bad and respond according. I have respect for your taste in cars and politics. But bloody hell your bad is really baaad !! There really has to be some reason why you aren't banned , in fact virtually given part of this forum to continue? Although I think moving this to here rather than leave it in GYY wasn't such a bad idea. Although if you were banned it could have been stopped.

As for FO, no vendettas, some of us just have a whole lot lower tolerance to bullshit . He is a fake and every now and then we pull him up on it. Most particularly when he tries to be a mod instead of the failed hall monitor that he is. Amazes me that some intelligent people seem to get sucked in

"Undermining the forum" "Bully" "Coward" They all fit you rather well in this area.

Being banned here is sometimes a badge of honour.
                              This ^^

Comment

Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AliasTheJester
                                blah blah blah, butthurt, butthurt, butthurt, still making up more stories about himself that no-one cares about, Claims that he's not mad, posts mutiple times in a row in other threads in a passive aggressive manner, throws in a couple of other aliases he posts under saying that he agrees with himself, thinking that it'll work
                                Wash, rinse, repeat. Pwnd.

Comment

Working...