• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: #Pizzagate

Originally posted by sakio pod
    still waiting for el hefe to unveil the truth but he has not a Fing clue because this twat lick is from North North america, sorry EH?

Look at the documentary the "Missing 400".....every year thousands of kids vanish.....the eye's will tell the truth but the brain will lie.

BOO ZOO
    Uhm - you're the one that's making the claim dumbfuck, and you haven't been unable to prove a thing. Except you're stupid enough to pay people to lie to you.

What part of that do you not understand?

Took you two weeks to come up with this (non)response, and this was the best you could offer. LOL. Must have practiced hard for this one!
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Trump is starting to pull the trigger on this whole thing.. these pedophile rings are going to make the vatican look like child's play. there are thousands of these apparently.

You are going to see a lot of this. The sad thing this has been going on for years. Especially in Toronto.

Bout time someone did something to protect these poor kids. I hope they burn the people who did this alive.

Comment

• REDROCK
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2015

Trump?

Your article claimed it was the "3rd annual" raid of its kind.
        Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Don't mind runningman, he's kind of prone to making shit up and not reading carefully from the sources he posts.

He even lied about members having to pay this board in order to allow downloads.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

Lowsteppa never talk about a legend like that.

my point is the fix is in. The pedophiles are going down. And if you support them then you are one!!

libtards won't even talk about facts anymore. Keep calling me names you always have.

and I've always been right!

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Funny how you're the only person that refers to yourself as a lagend.

What's so awesome about getting put on a time out? Checking off "Being treated like an infant" off your bucket list?

You're confusing your sense of being a legend with being a joke. LOL

And stop abusing your kid.
              Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; February 4, 2017, 09:35:13 AM.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

Roseanne Barr just tweeted about #PedoGate

Get informed. This is about kids El Idiot. Don't be on the wrong side of this one.

The fact you put "stop abusing your kid" just shows what type of new age lame troll you are. At least my comments spark intelligent dialogue and kid saving energy.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

You're the one not vaccinating your kid.

That's the definition of child abuse = putting your child in harms way.

You've admitted this over and over again; that makes you an admitted child abuser - So stop abusing your kid.

And please, keep talking about pedophiles over and over again, you being a guy that abuses his own kid - it really makes you sound completely het and not at all suspicious or an unsuitable parent.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

he has gotta be a troll, obviously you never heard of the documentary called VAXXED!!!

you have no Idea what they put in the vaccinations....

BOOM MMR CAUSES AUTISM....I know people who have never VAXXED their kids and they have NO Allergies hardly every get sick at all....explain this????

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

el dildo steppa don't even comment until you watch this documentary

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

It' s a load of bullshit. You really do believe in every crackpot theory out there don't you . ??
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

When there is s paper trail of proof over 20 years and a dr who did what he did comes forward exposings the lies by the cdc, yes I see the fucking truth, u mindless zombies dont look any further than the crap your fed on TV!

watch the doc and come back at me come on bring it!!!! I dare u you to watch it!!!

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                            It' s a load of bullshit. You really do believe in every crackpot theory out there don't you . ??
                            lmao give me something more than that, I met dr Wakefield and the movie producers, at the screening last year!!

do some of your own research!!! Other wise F off$

Comment

• REDROCK
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Feb 2015

Is this still the pizzagate hoax thread?

MMR vaccines causes autism? Here's what snopes has to say: Fraud at the CDC Uncovered? - Snopes.com
                              Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• sakio pod
                                SALAD TOSSER
                                • Jun 2004

forget it just trying to open peoples minds....remember its the SAME CDC that told us 60 years ago cigarettes were safe, keep that in mind!!!!!!

Comment

Working...