Re: you know what's astonishing?

oh, and cia, antique cctv and PSYOPS.

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

yeah psyops cia blah blah

I'm not 100% convinced it was an inside job but for as long as things get silenced and covered up or covered in bullshit i have no choice but to put myself firmly in the doubters camp and i'm staying there until something solid tells me different.

Florida, you are well and truly convinced your Government wouldn't play a part in such a thing, but how? How do you trust people who have been proven time and again to be fucking liars on a massive scale? Is it patriotism? Is that what you call it?
      Because it's bullshit.

I feel the same way about the govt here in the Uk - just fucking liars. Why on earth should i put any faith or trust in them? They're something akin to aliens in my eyes, barely even human.

I'm still waiting to the answer to the question i asked before "how do you know who flew the planes into the buildings?" - the only answer that came back is that it must have been these Saudi guys as there is a record of them buying tickets. Now if that isn't someone who is easily had over talking then i don't know what is.

epic thread btw

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

who ever wrote that was trippin balls at the time.
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

lol, possibly.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by dig72
            Slam-dunk, now where have I heard that before?

"Elected officials", lol, please stop, lol.

Does the Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods or USS Liberty ring a bell?

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." --
            H.L. Mencken

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

I hear you DIDI, but I think it's a fair call in this situation and topic.

We'll never have all the information we want and when we want it. But what we do have is history and it has proven time and time again, that the US government lies to it's citizens all the time.

We're going to find out alot more about Assange as time goes on and most of it won't be nice.

Watch as the very same MSM who have hailed Assange as some kind of messia, slowly but surely crucify him once his usefulness expires.
              Well that was always going to happen, it seems to be the nature of the human beast.

All governments lie But sometimes a nugget of truth gets out there and the reason I support Julian Assange is that he has operated as a conduit for some of those nuggets. I don't particularly like the way he has done some of it, but I have a much greater knowledge base because he has done it. I'm not sure of his motives , and I'm sure there are not so nice things about him. But everyone has different sides, some good , some bad and if we judge on one only we are cutting ourselves off from more knowledge. Even within one discussion there are points of agreement and disagreement. They don't invalidate each other.

Ultimately he as a person is immaterial. It's that we get to see how our governments operate. Hopefully they will stop putting petty gossip on paper after this

One thing, no one seems to have denied the validity of what he has put out there .

BTW It was wonderful to have my thoughts on KRudd confirmed
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                You have a weird sense of humour sometimes.

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." --
                H.L. Mencken
                This speaks so much truth to me !! Of course you could put Australian people and it would be just as true Incredibly frustrating.
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

^Weird is good.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

^^ Sometimes true

Comment

• dig72
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2004

[QUOTE=DIDI]All governments lie But sometimes a nugget of truth gets out there and the reason I support Julian Assange is that he has operated as a conduit for some of those nuggets.[\QUOTE]

Agreed, the truth is usually out there, in bits n pieces and all over the place.

[QUOTE]I don't particularly like the way he has done some of it, but I have a much greater knowledge base because he has done it. I'm not sure of his motives , and I'm sure there are not so nice things about him. But everyone has different sides, some good , some bad and if we judge on one only we are cutting ourselves off from more knowledge. Even within one discussion there are points of agreement and disagreement. They don't invalidate each other.[\QUOTE]

That's the game being played and LA/Wikileaks can't lose, well not in the short term anyway.
                      Alex Jones is also a team player in this very same game and he too has been exposed.

Don't get me wrong, 'power to the people', I'm all for that. But what I don't like and won't tolerate, is being insulted by the Assange/Jones type scumbags who believe they have us all fooled.

BTW It was wonderful to have my thoughts on KRudd confirmed
                      Gillard and the company she keeps are going to do alot of damage to Australia. I don't like anything about her. When I see her in the media, I get the same sick feeling in my stomach that I would whenever Howards head popped up.
                      “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Well. I think you are dead wrong about Gillard. If she can overcome the enormous negativity thrown her way by almost everyone I believe Australia will be a far better place. And she is a very strong lady. She has definitely made compromises and done things I don't like , but no one is ever going to do everything I like In the end I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Just keep an open mind, as will I ! Anyway the alternative is even worse than Howard

Btw The company she keeps isn't as influential now because she has opened up the cabinet. It's not just four people any more.

I'll tell you what is getting up my nose , KRudd is actually getting credit for supporting Assange when all he is really doing is what he did during the election campaign , it's called revenge i think Tthe one thing Mark Latham got right was KRudd oh, and the elite public schools list

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                          Well. I think you are dead wrong about Gillard. If she can overcome the enormous negativity thrown her way by almost everyone I believe Australia will be a far better place. And she is a very strong lady.
                          No chance, she's just another shameless shill and her past and most recent actions speak for themselves.

I really do hope I'm wrong, for the sake of all Aussies and all the decent human beings out there.
                          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

^How many politicians do you know personally? You good friends with many? Or just enemies?

What have you done to help your community, besides bitch and point fingers?

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^ Thought you were only here for the giggles

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

No chance, she's just another shameless shill and her past and most recent actions speak for themselves.

I really do hope I'm wrong, for the sake of all Aussies and all the decent human beings out there.
                                As you say time will tell .

Comment

Working...