• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by runningman
    Have you lost your way? Why wouldn't they get a heroes welcome? I'm pretty sure they can retire after this one.. With all the bank bailouts I'm sure they could pay those boys to retire and write a book.

God Reso..

USS Invisible

Also they do retire and write books, but the current ops guys ain't retired yet.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

I know I would have retired at 6am this morning with a multi million $ book deal by the evening.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

I know I would have retired at 6am this morning with a multi million $ book deal by the evening.
        Exactly why you are not a Navy Seal.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Reso what do have really?

We have a helicopter that got shot down
          We have some DNA (whatever that means)
          We have the media (and Gov't) word for it

No body
          No named ship
          No pictures
          No video
          No Heroes

Ever hear the saying "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?"

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

I agree.. Since when is man overboard a proper muslim burial anyways? Also where are these hero soldiers? You think they would have announced them by now with a heroes welcome.

Also what ship was he dropped off of? USS Invisible?

runningmen, i know canadia*** has predicated your conditioning circumstances - that foster your highly advanced insights and assumptions to assume we in america disclose lies (or jack shit jargon) to our masses(?). so come on man, you know they would never put on blast a glamorization of the victorious assets, allegedly responsible for such a take down. it would be incongruent, with regards to the equilibrated disclosure to the population, and overall FREEDOM OF CHOICE granted to each individual stateside to voice.

quesion directed to the flaming flagrancy directed at us: are you a citizen, and have you lived here for more than 20 years?
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

OSAMA-DEAD-fake.jpg

Well the picture everybody has been flaunting on facebook is fake.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

was it not obvious that it was a fake beforehand? it didn't look real the second i saw it.

runningman - the person(s) that killed bin laden may forever be in danger for the rest of their lives, targeted by all kinds of nuts. i for one would never want my name to get out that i killed him for fear of mine and my family's lives.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• clintlove
                  Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                  • Jun 2004

I could totally tell it was photoshoped the moment I saw it, just never had seen the other two images used to make it before.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Highsteppa
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                    runningmen, i know canadia*** has predicated your conditioning circumstances - that foster your highly advanced insights and assumptions to assume we in america disclose lies (or jack shit jargon) to our masses(?). so come on man, you know they would never put on blast a glamorization of the victorious assets, allegedly responsible for such a take down. it would be incongruent, with regards to the equilibrated disclosure to the population, and overall FREEDOM OF CHOICE granted to each individual stateside to voice.

quesion directed to the flaming flagrancy directed at us: are you a citizen, and have you lived here for more than 20 years?
                    Please do not confuse this moron with the rest of our country. His own idiotic posts are his own, and do not necessarily reflect Canadian society's view on this.

Burial at sea - In accordance with the Koran, burial of deceased is supposed to be done before within 24 hours. U.S. gov't had offered the body to Saudi Arabia, who declined, probably on the grounds that he's not exactly a popular person to have associated with Saudi Arabia and the fact that they want to avoid any kind of martyrdom issues that the radical branches of Islam might hold up if the body was given a more conventional burial.

The burial at sea shows *some* respect to the Muslim religion - which counter acts the more radical claims that the U.S. and the Western world is bent on crushing Islam and is hypocritical in it's claim of freedom of religion. However, there are some scholars who are claiming that this is disrespectful. But then again, there's a lot of interpretations on any religion and more radical branches that are going to get pissed off at anything that isn't done to their vision of their religious orthodoxy. Moderates are probably not going to get too bothered over the handling of the body being dumped into the sea, so long as the basic tenets were respected.

Body verification - DNA, biometrics and even a positive I.D. from his own wife, who I.D.'d him by name.

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

^ good post and logical. the only way i could have seen the US doing what they did to "bury" him is to show signs of good will with peaceful islam... i still don't agree with giving the guy any kind of preferential treatment/honor, though. however, if it is a step in the direction of peace, so be it. unfortunately, i'm too far pessimistic to believe that this "sign of compassion" will mean much.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Caley Martin
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                        Apparently thats what the press conf that is going to start in a minute might be about.
                        For your aural infusion of Caley:
                        http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
                        http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
                        http://ultrawizardsword.net
                        RA: Caley

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by i!!ustrious

I will tell you what I know..

I know that your country lied about WMD's to go into Iraq and kill Saddam causing 1 million Iraqi deaths and over 4700 Coalition deaths

I know your country lied about the Gulf of Tonkin which killed 315,000 coalition and 1.17 million North Viet deaths

I don't need to live in the USA for 20 years and chant "USA, USA" at baseball games to know history. Looking at those lies causing millions of deaths this one would be nothing really.

Highsteppa thank you for calling me a Moron.. This thread was name calling free until you came along. I don't understand why Adam is afraid to ban you for a month?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Caley Martin
                              lulz

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                                I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                                • Mar 2008

highsteppa, i truly apologize for the generalization.

if it means anything, canada is actually my favorite winter destination. sunpeaks, blackcomb/whister FTW. vancover is refreshing. along with seattle, i visualize the BC when i'm stuck in the LA smog fest handling BI. fucking smog.

runningman: it's high time i refine your judgments and coarse accusations. gg
                                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...