lolled hard
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by DIDI
      ^^^ Hi back Absolutely excellent! I love common sense, just wish it was more common
      so if common sense is common, then what are we?
      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Illuminate
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Aug 2009

Dead or not, for all I know he could be even lighting a big fat one with George Snr.
        At the end of the day after the news papers fill their front pages, and the 60 minutes specials, movies, and the endless current afffiar's warnings nothing will/can change.

Nothing can change within this decade. In relation to this WAR ON TERROR.
        I have experienced this first hand through loosing a friend and family concerns (Bali Bombings) & (Mumbai Attacks) and yes it sickens me, why people would exist to kill other human beings for the sake of Terror = fear.

All I can do is be hopeful that this may have calmed stormy fronts rather than add wood to the fire.
        And I do also hope that people affected by 9/11 do find some form of justice for the miseries they have suffered, and boy has it been a long one.

In our current world, in our current generation, We've been forced to hate, forced to believe, forced to make judgements before any observations.

What a shame this is to the reason to be called a human being.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
        Sbando
        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
        Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
        Bob
        "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
        KiwiTollway

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Illuminate
          Dead or not, for all I know he could be even lighting a big fat one with George Snr.
          At the end of the day after the news papers fill their front pages, and the 60 minutes specials, movies, and the endless current afffiar's warnings nothing will/can change.

Nothing can change within this decade. In relation to this WAR ON TERROR.
          I have experienced this first hand through loosing a friend and family concerns (Bali Bombings) & (Mumbai Attacks) and yes it sickens me, why people would exist to kill other human beings for the sake of Terror = fear.

All I can do is be hopeful that this may have calmed stormy fronts rather than add wood to the fire.
          And I do also hope that people affected by 9/11 do find some form of justice for the miseries they have suffered, and boy has it been a long one.

In our current world, in our current generation, We've been forced to hate, forced to believe, forced to make judgements before any observations.

What a shame this is to the reason to be called a human being.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

maybe they are pluggin the hole in the japanese nuclear reactor with his deid body.
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

From this point onward, any post I find that is an attack on another member will be immediately removed. I don't care who writes it... If you're being a dick to another member, whether out of retaliation or for no reason, I'm going to get rid of it. I don't know what else to do to get some people here to quit bickering. It's the Internet FFS. None of you need to prove yourselves to anybody else here, so please stop fueling this bad behaviour.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                ^ good post and logical. the only way i could have seen the US doing what they did to "bury" him is to show signs of good will with peaceful islam... i still don't agree with giving the guy any kind of preferential treatment/honor, though. however, if it is a step in the direction of peace, so be it. unfortunately, i'm too far pessimistic to believe that this "sign of compassion" will mean much.
                It's for the greater good in showing Islam that the Western world that it can respect their religious rituals instead of feeding into the image of being barbaric from the point of view of some of the more radical parts of the Islamic society. Like you said, a goodwill gesture or a sign of compassion, I'd even go so far as to call it a sign of respect to the Islamic religion as a whole.

There's going to be a lot of bloodthirsty dipshits that buy into the whole "the head of bin Laden delivered to the President's office/Jack Bauer personally delivers the head to the President" bullshit, thinking that's the only way that there would be evidence that he's dead, which just shows the disconnect from reality and any long term thought. What would it say about Western society as a whole if they endorsed that behavior when it comes to the leadership, especially when Western society has been critical as a whole of the regimes of Quadaffi, Egypt and other societies that we've deemed inhumane and undemocratic. It might not satiate the call for blood that some members of the mob are asking for, but there's a bigger picture at stake here.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  • Mar 2008

word up, illuminate. rock on.

talked to a few relatives who know folks that lost loved ones on 9/11, and i saw a lot of heads today @ a bbq / pool party; i didnt even bother asking them anything... i simply cheered: " woooooo! yeahhh! how stoked are you right now?!?" and everyone's meek response rang out: "we got him! we got him!, "man, i'm just happy for our country and the families effected" , "justice has been served" , and so forth. forgoed opening my big mouth to start shooting down their ecstatic joy... cos' life is a celebration and i'd rather celebrate. srsly, no one likes a buster. today and yesterday sure as fuck felt like a holiday. anyways i just thought i'd share that.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

One thing, we here in Australia seemed to have got a lot more information and got it a lot quicker.
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Highsteppa
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                          highsteppa, i truly apologize for the generalization.

if it means anything, canada is actually my favorite winter destination. sunpeaks, blackcomb/whister FTW. vancover is refreshing. along with seattle, i visualize the BC when i'm stuck in the LA smog fest handling BI. fucking smog.
                          S'all good man. Not everyone up here holds a contemptuous view of everything done in your country. We might not always see eye to eye on everything (ie. healthcare), but we have our own fair share demagogues prone to saying some pretty dumb shit. What most forget when it comes to the U.S. is that it has provided most of modern society the things we take most for granted. For that, I have a lot of respect. Even more so for the Seal 6 team that rolled in there and did what many had possibly considered never happening (especially since there was the belief he was dead).

And I love L.A. my brother lives down there and I spent my honeymoon at Paradise Cove in Malibu after getting married to my wife in Vegas back in 09. It's the place I try to head to whenever I get the opportunity. If you ever head to Toronto, drop me a line.

Comment

• Illuminate
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Aug 2009

^Is that a good thing?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                            Sbando
                            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                            Bob
                            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                            KiwiTollway

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              • Mar 2008

highsteppa, you're a good man. lemme know when you're in LA, and we'll go hit up some quality clubs and beaches. and that goes for all [ms]'ers, too. cheers

didi: nice. i won't ask how, but acquisition of such info was gained - even with the internet blockade there? what i mean is, the censorship of the internet liek china. (>?)
                              Last edited by i!!ustrious; May 2, 2011, 10:20:45 PM. Reason: lol @ windows phone automated text correct
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Highsteppa
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Feb 2005

The thing I'm curious to see unfold most is how Pakistan is going to explain all of this - he was living in a fairly affluent suburb of Islamabad, where a lot of retired military brass would be his neighbors. The fact that Pakistan has been a very shaky ally in trying to apprehend bin Laden and suspected terrorists, and the ISI (Pakistan's intelligence branch) has long been suspected of being responsible for a lot of leaked info to al Quaeda, I wonder if sanctions are going to come from this, or if the U.S. might reduce, or even eliminate any aid to them, if that's feasible.

Comment

Working...