X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Wow does this guy use a lot of jargon in this press conference. I hate how the media members laugh when he repeats himself.

Comment

• Illuminate
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Aug 2009

+Watch Later

I like this button.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
      Sbando
      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
      Bob
      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
      KiwiTollway

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

While it’s unlikely the Maps pinpoint is the exact location where bin Laden was found, it does tell us a lot about where he was hiding out. Far from being the cave-ridden rural landscape many had imagined, he was in a beautiful, urban area and was reportedly living in a mansion surrounded by other houses at the time of the raid.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

Watching the news yesterday. I see no difference between Palestinians and Hezbolah who celebrated 9/11 and all the faces of US citizens gleaming with pure sheer brilliance. All I think..."what a bunch of fucking idiots."
          I am not going to even go into how ridiculous the whole story is people can believe what they want to believe...but to say that its irrelevant whether he is shot on sight or brought in is insane.
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• PROG
            Gold Gabber
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by thebanned1
            firstly... The helicopter was destroyed by the forces, apparently, it wasnt shot down it developed mechanical problems
            secondly....these guys aint so stupid i,m sure they took swabs from the inside of the dead body to confirm it was infact osama
            thirdly...if u ever think u are going to learn the complete truth about this you can think again... This is a seriously high profile thing, highly secretive for a dam good reason

no body...cant really comment on that to be honest but like whats been said above its tradition for muslims to be burried on the same day also they aint stupid...like they are going to give a guy like that full burial on solid ground so people can come and make a shrine!!! Do u know how many kids in that area have been born and named osama since sept 11th 2001?
            No named ship.... Fucking lol this has to be one of the funniest things i,ve heard from you in this thread yet...yea as a citizen of the public i really want to know what military ships/machines/operations are going on and where at the exact time its happening...i would be fucking rich if i knew this as i'd sell it to intelligence agencies around the world!!!
            No pictures... Yes extreme gore picture of osama's brains hanging out from above his left eye sockets is really going to go down well with not only the general public but also people who are actually trying to build/fix relations between these 2 waring factions... Also it will make the us look just great
            no video.... If u honestly think that those soldiers went in there and done that without some kind of camera attached to them then u would be foolish but in saying that if u think that the recordings of highly trained soldiers doing a super elite operation and expose how the perform in such situations then ur even more foolish than u previously were if u think they will ever be released...these guys are trained behind closed doors for a reason
            no heroes...brilliant...fuck... I admit it, i,m one of the soldiers that killed osama, here is a picture of my face and my full name.. Please allow ur jihadist friends to track me down and blow up everyone in my town trying to get me brilliant ..... Believe me when i say thats these guys will be taken care of behind closed doors and probably given medals but will never be able to talk about it in thier lifetimes...hence the words "secret mission"
            GTFO!!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
              One thing, we here in Australia seemed to have got a lot more information and got it a lot quicker.
              since you run the internet, SEAL team 6 must have informed the aussies first, i get it now. anywho, God loves you! now please help the US and keep us informed!

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                • Mar 2008

thanks to delta, we here in the US finally got to see them take osama down via satellite
                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  ^^foshow, we need to meet up in Malibu and party one of these days, I know lucky is down /highjack
                  roger that brotha, i'm way down. a meet up in malibu would be awesome
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                        Not in my name. . .and learn how to spell
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          • Mar 2008

lol why so cross?
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            • Mar 2008

not everyone is a prostitute, nor a junkie

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• threehills
                              I heart Lollergirl
                              • Jun 2005

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
                              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Shpira
                                Angry Boy Child
                                • Oct 2006

^^thank you...I honestly felt pure and utter disgust yesterday...watching people celebrate someones death. It is just plain sick...and goes on to demonstrate further how uncivilized we really are. And the tittles in the newspapers..."justice is done" what the fuck is that all about??? its as though we are all 12 year old brain damaged children. Increasingly I wonder about the world...this cannot be it?! There must be a better place...filled with better people... selfish, short-sighted, hateful, arrogant....not the traits my parents taught to me.

Also...Obamas speech...does no one else find it strange that US presidents keep involving god in their speech? I know its been going on for a while now...but when did it start? Who was the first president to say "god bless us and no one else" hence making all other presidents sound like douches in the eyes of the world. I mean if you must involve religion would it not be better to say something like "god bless every nation and give us the strength to find understanding and peace" or something... it just seems no one else notices any of these things... maybe I am the crazy one...and maybe those shrooms are not out the system yet.
                                The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...