• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by thebanned1
    Dhar were still waiting on absolute concrete proof that osama was infact the mastermind behind 9/11 so dont hold ur breath waiting for proof of this
    there will always be the question was it a means to an ends.

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

now sitting as a non american watching videos on the internet of crowd or people outside the white house shouting "usa usa usa" is seriously cringe worthy
      well said!

there is no reason for it. have they won a war? no!

they have managed to neutralise one of many threats.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

i just find all these ranting conspiracy kooks to be wacksauce dross spitters perpetuating bogus speculations formulated on unwise correspondence
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Dhar_2
          well said!

there is no reason for it. have they won a war? no!

they have managed to neutralise one of many threats.
          yeah, i see where you chaps are coming from, and it does look like a bunch of bafoons wanking; but come on, set aside thee hatetrollium. let them celebrate; they're no worse than the media's raging coverage of 'bin laden is dead' spam. so let them sing our songs and parade for fucks sake, if it may bring solace.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            • Mar 2008

Dhar were still waiting on absolute concrete proof that osama was infact the mastermind behind 9/11 so dont hold ur breath waiting for proof of this
            ha ha. do you really think they're gonna give you, or and reporter from the brainwashing media, concrete proof? even bits and pieces leaked across the internet should never constitude ample, concrete evidence for any truther to form a full fledged conclusion
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by nick007
              i'm glad when any terrorist is killed no matter who he is
              word up boss
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                ha ha. do you really think they're gonna give you, or and reporter from the brainwashing media, concrete proof? even bits and pieces leaked across the internet should never constitude ample concrete evidence for any truther to form a full fledged conclusion
                i honestly think that they might in actual fact be forced to show some hard evidence to justify the killing of osama in another country.. u cant really kill someone as high profile as he was without some come back on it especially considering it was a world wide hunt for the guy
                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

osama-bin-ladens-body-identified-using-his-dead-sisters-brain
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

yeah, true. though it will prob be just enough evident fact to satify the average joe; and it will prob be a substantial and complex divulgace at that, indeed... ...but in last analysis: a fudged up fabricated distortion. all this -- and similar subject matter -- is some clandestine, sensitive shit, that should be kept in esoteric sectors.
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6213[/ATTACH]
                      fucking lol
                      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

yeah, true. though it will prob be just enough evident fact to satify the average joe; and it will prob be a substantial and complex divulgace at that, indeed... ...but in last analysis: a fudged up fabricated distortion. this is some clandestine, sensitive shit, that should be kept in esoteric sectors.
                        oh come on man, any sensible person around will take just enough to say that he was the man behind it as most of the other stuff in the files will still to this day be sensitive classified info probably leading to others around the world...this is not just an american thing...these terrorists are considered a world wide threat so in the issues of security around the world there will be something thats will never really be released to the public

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          • Mar 2008

sensible --- to an extent, but all are not wise nor intelligent. bear with me as your syntax is illusive: these terrorist forsure are the paramount world problem, and islamo-fascism only one head of the hydra.
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

we probably will never really hear the whole truth..all we really know is that intelligence services around the world would have the sort of info available to them that i,m talking about ( the ones that can be trusted ) but in all honesty i think the killing of osama will fuel these people into planning some sort of revenge attacks... its up to the intelligence people who have that sort of info to take action on what they already know and personally i believe what they know is only scratching the very basic surface of what is actually going on behind closed doors and i suppose you could use the example that osama was less than a mile away from an intelligence agency's main buildings to back up my theories... soldiers will never win against these guys because @ the end of the day they can walk into a crowd and become instantly invisible, you think that when it comes to stealth usa is leading the way in weaponry just because they have all the fancy technology then ur more deluded than i can imagine

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

I'm wondering if the gov't is going to release any pictures of the body or not. DNA won't matter anything to the Arab world, and they won't believe any of if for a minute unless they see pics of someone who looks like him. Even then there are still going to be tons of disbelievers. I wonder if the gov't will do this or not, aka throwing around pics of a dead body.

Comment

• Garrick
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

one head of the hydra.
                                bear with me as your syntax is illusive.
                                lol, you have quite a way with words, illustrious!
                                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...