Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phazon
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

On the Sky coverage you could see the guy who threw it. It's been confirmed he was in the VIP section too! He's fucked for sure.

Great result for Liverpool, and a very good performance too. Two great goals. The new boys, Gerrard and Riise were excellent, and Kewell & Josemi had some good moments. Things are looking up... :-)
    ----------------------------

Comment

• Kinetic
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin";p="
      bunch of yobbos

and i thought millwall fans were bad
      Right on...bunch of numbnuts...

And my dear Real Madrid was totally trashed...I?ve seldom seen such a sorry display by a footie team.

And it?s a sorry state for a team to be in when they 1st buy Beckham for pure marketing reasons and then go and add insult to injury by insisting on letting him step on the field, while leaving players like Owen, Solari and Morientes in the bench...might as well have Posh playing on the side...
      "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
      http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• bremspg
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: UEFA Champions League 2004/2005

Originally posted by Kinetic";p="

And my dear Real Madrid was totally trashed...I?ve seldom seen such a sorry display by a footie team.

And it?s a sorry state for a team to be in when they 1st buy Beckham for pure marketing reasons and then go and add insult to injury by insisting on letting him step on the field, while leaving players like Owen, Solari and Morientes in the bench...might as well have Posh playing on the side...
        i second that .. beckham is not as good as the other players named above...
        he should be screwin' posh in the bench while owen or solari or morientes r making goals
        What we think, we become.

Comment

• peloquin
          Till I Come!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by phazon";p="
          The new boys, Gerrard and Riise...
          new boys? havent both been with the 'pool for years? :?

Comment

• phazon
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin";p="
            Originally posted by phazon";p="
            The new boys, Gerrard and Riise...
            new boys? havent both been with the 'pool for years? :?
            Sorry dude, I meant 'the new boys (Alonso, Garcia & Cisse) AND Riise & Gerrard were excellent....'

Whatever, it was a good performance from the Reds against a decent team. Bring on Man U on Monday night!
            ----------------------------

Comment

• frisky
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Totally agree with you. Its just to sell tickets, and for marketting reasons like you said. Decks is a good player but there are so many other players in the Real Madrid team that are playing better at the moment. Give the new boy Owen a chance mate!

meanwhile, I hope my goooners do well this year!!! They deserve to win, the way they are playing right now!

f.
              frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
              Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

[quote="frisky";p="48094"]
                . Give the new boy Owen a chance mate!
                I agree here. What the hell is he doing on the bench for the whole match? Fuck Raul, he's had his chance. I just fear Owen will be forgotten about, in turn fucking up his international career.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Real Madrid had their arses handed to them. Sad...

Comment

• Tryst
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jul 2004

I agree with the talk about Beckham, but those players you have mentioned play in different positions. Owen and Morientes are stikers, and Solari is a left-sided player.

My predictions for this years Champions League... Uhm, Juve look really strong, and have bought well in defence (Cannavaro) Midfield (Emerson), and upfront (Ibrahimovic), and the coach they have brought in is one of the best in the game. There is always a air of professionalism with Juve. Their players seem to be true pro's at the game. Unlike the wankers you get at the likes of Newcastle and Roma where you have kids who think their the dogs bollocks.

The only other two teams I see challenging for the Champions League are Barcelona and Inter. Barcelona, simply put, look awesome. Ronaldino is possibly one of the most skillful players to grace the game. I'd pay ?100 to watch him play (imagine him and Okocha in teh same team!). Inter on the other hand have gone so long without success that I feel this could possibly be their year. Adriano my money is on to become the top scorer, and with Veron, Stankovic, David, and Van Dey Merde (juding by his performance on Tuesday) will no doubt help supply the goals. Inter also have Martins, Vieri, Recoba, and Cruz up front - not a bad crop of players to chose from

Roll on the next batch of Champions League games

*** How good was Nedveds goal last nite!? **

Tryst
                    The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both together

Comment

• frisky
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Tryst";p="
                      ...Ronaldino is possibly one of the most skillful players to grace the game. I'd pay ?100 to watch him play ...

I actually watch the "most skillful player" almost everygame. he graces the 14 shirt and plays for arsenal. henry!!!

but ya, barca's are looking good this year.

f.
                      frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
                      Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• Tryst
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2004

I actually watch the "most skillful player" almost everygame. he graces the 14 shirt and plays for arsenal. henry!!!
                        Yeah, Henry's pretty good too

I'm just gutted ain't put him in my fantasy league this season

Tryst
                        The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both together

Comment

• Kinetic
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Tryst";p="
                          I agree with the talk about Beckham, but those players you have mentioned play in different positions. Owen and Morientes are stikers, and Solari is a left-sided player.

Tryst
                          Yeah, I agree, but to play in Becks? position they already have Figo, and I?m not just saying it because he?s Portuguese too, but because he looks a lot more commited yhan most everyone else on the team. So you take Beckham out, leave Figo in, and on comes Owen...but what do I know...
                          "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                          http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• tone loc
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Sep 2004

how long is woodgate out for??

i'm predicting that clelsea will take the CL this year.

i think mourinho will get back to back titles.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tone loc";p="
                              how long is woodgate out for??

i'm predicting that clelsea will take the CL this year.

i think mourinho will get back to back titles.
                              ...and it would even back to back to back trophies in Europe since he won the UEFA cup the year before last.

Comment

• patriddell
                                Fresh Peossy
                                • Jun 2004

Woodgate's rumoured scandal might keep him out a while...

From Popbitch last week:

>>Big Questions <<
                                ???????? What people are asking this week

???? Which recently-transferred footballer
                                ???? features in photos obtained by a Sunday
                                ???? newspaper with his head in a pile of cocaine?
                                ???? No doubt the trouble-loving moron hopes his
                                ???? new club has the power to hush up the story.

Comment

Working...