X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

USA didn't look good last night in their match-up against the Czech... i know it wasn't their cup team and they rested all their superstars, but that game was NOT a good game to end on going into South Africa. can we say defense???

here's to a fun month and a half ahead of us!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
      GO USA!!! steve, england doesn't stand a chance!
      you saw the Yanks against the Czechs last night right? lol, they looked very average against a country that didn't even qualify

Onyewu better get sorted out quick, or else USA won't even make it out of their group
      yes it was mainly their second string players, but still, 2-4 at home isn't a good beginning to their WC warm up matches

USA's saving grace is most of their stars and all their keepers play abroad, that's the one thing that's going to hinder Donovan's progress too, if he can't get away from the MLS for more than a loan he'll never reach his potential. The concacaf region's style of play on a global scale is very amateurish imo

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

I'm just hoping that those guys last night didn't have any rhythm because i'm not sure they've all played together too often. i think the first string is much more in tune with each other, but still.... agree about donovan. i didn't realize he was 'on loan'... that's kinda gay.

we'll find out in the next few days!
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

He went to Everton for a few months and lit it up, loan moves are actually very helpful to players that don't get regular first team playing time on their own club, this was a bit of a different situation, similar to Beckham as he went on loan because it was the MLS off season and it kept him "game fit"..but the GAYlaxy wouldn't let him stay over there

We'll see how they do against Turkey, another country that didn't qualify, next with their full squad this weekend

Comment

• Adzey
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Mar 2008

i support everton and he was pretty good for us im hoping he has a shit world cup and signs for us on the cheap

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

he did have a pretty good run

Comment

• Miguel
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

The concacaf region's style of play on a global scale is very amateurish

^^ this

Comment

• serchboy
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Aug 2009

Mexico champions

Comment

• GregWhelan
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Getting very excited about it all now. As usual, I have no idea who will win it, but I am interested to see how Holland and Spain fare.

No one seems to be talking about Italy, but they have 22 of their squad playing in Italy, and they are the holders, plus they have good players e.g. Pirlo, Gattuso, Cannavaro.

I think France will bomb totally - I have not been impressed with them at all.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

way to go N. Korea!!!! LMFAO!

JOHANNESBURG -- A striker for North Korea's national team can't be used as a field player at the World Cup because he was listed as a goalkeeper on the official 23-man squad, FIFA said Thursday.

Kim Myong Won, a forward for club team Amrokgang, was listed as a goalkeeper in the final squad submitted to FIFA by North Korea coach Kim Jong Hun. The deadline for the 23-man rosters was Tuesday.

"The three players listed as goalkeepers can only play as goalkeepers during the FIFA World Cup and cannot play outfield," FIFA said. "Kim Myong Won will not be allowed to play as an outfield player if he has been put on the list as a goalkeeper."

All 32 teams competing at the World Cup were required to submit a 30-man squad to FIFA by May 11. From those squads, the teams then had to trim to 23 by June 1, with exceptions only for injuries.
                      North Korea, however, submitted only a 23-man squad by May 11, and sent in the same list for Tuesday's deadline.
                      The North Korean team arrived in Johannesburg on Wednesday and apparently canceled a training session scheduled for Thursday. No one with the team was immediately available for comment.

In North Korea, Kim is known as a powerful striker, and his ability to sprint earned him the nickname "The Chariot."
                      At the World Cup, North Korea will face Brazil, Portugal and Ivory Coast in Group G. Before that, the team has a friendly against Nigeria on Sunday.

The last time the North Koreans qualified for the World Cup was 1966, when they reached the quarterfinals, but then lost 5-3 to Portugal despite leading 3-0.

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

i think that's stupid of FIFA... let the man play where he was supposed to and cut someone. honest mistake.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

it's not an honest mistake when they submitted the same 23 man roster twice... it's a stupid fuck up by a fucked up country, lol

Comment

• Steve Graham
                            DJ Jelly
                            • Jun 2004

Friday taking the day off! So fucking excited it's finally here!!!

Comment

• Miguel
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Oct 2005

i got TV's set up in the office and in the warehouse, not a chance im missing a game

Comment

• Adzey
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                                No one seems to be talking about Italy, but they have 22 of their squad playing in Italy, and they are the holders, plus they have good players e.g. Pirlo, Gattuso, Cannavaro.
                                all old men now gregory my dear boy the italians wont win it

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

Working...