X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Forthcoming Releases

2 months following the release of Sounds of Instruments 02 which was edited by Navid Tahernia, Klik Records returns with the presentation of the series' third installment. This time, the special guest arrives again from Germany and Plastic City's Family, Terry Lee Brown Jr. For years Terry Lee Brown Jr. has been considered as a member of the international elite of House producers, and like no other, he has developed the sub genre Tech-House. In the USA and England his first two albums became successes of note and the media got a surprise when they found out Mr. Brown is actually a German. Terry Lee Brown Jr, alias Norman Feller, began DJing in 1989 and soon thereafter released his first tracks on vinyl under various pseudonyms. 1994 was the turning point for Norman when he decided to dedicate himself totally to music in the following year he invented the house-oriented project (alter-ego) Terry Lee Brown Jr. that allowed him to create his own sound. Plastic City, which was at that time still a very young label, offered Terry an outlet for his music and he has stayed true to this label ever since.

Terry Lee Brown Jr. is not only a respected producer, but also a much sought-after DJ. This side of the artist is apparent when one listens to the compilation series Terry's Cafe 1-10. These mixed CDs once again found resonance in the music press and received rave reviews from Muzik, Urb, XLR8R and other national and international magazines.Based on his respect to the Greek crowd and Land Terry Lee Brown JR delivers an amazing mix with house, deep, tech and minimal elements while some exceptional collaborations by some of the most respected labels and artists are featured, such as Mikael Delta, Cola Gala, Trentemoller, Denis Karimani, Eric Borgo Vs Oxia Mathew Jonson, H.O.S.H., Will Saul & Tam Cooper, Kaito, Jimpster, Liberto to name a few. For sure this is an exceptional summer mix from the godfather of the tech house music. Sounds Of Instruments 03 is also accompanied by a DVD that includes a film by Panayiotis Hadjistefanou.ska Nanogod
    1. Denis Karimani - Realtime Island (Ndru Remix)
    2. Dan Drastic - Somebody's Touching Mea
    3. Trentemoller - Moan (Radio Slave's Remix for K)
    4. H.O.S.H. - Steppenwolf
    5. Nikola Gala - One More Chance (Original Mix)
    6. Motorcitysoul - Aura (Jimpster Remix)
    7. Sideshow - "The Slide" (Mathew Jonson Remix)
    8. Eric Borgo Vs Oxia - Another Man
    9. Mikael Delta - Lakta
    10. ION - Fadasma
    11. Liberto - Plus Something
    12. Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Sequential Circus
    13. Kaito - Piece Of Landscape

Yes it's good

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

1. "Last One"
      2. "More Human"
      3. "Lady 707"
      4. "Leaving Me"
      5. "Gres"
      6. "Room 337"
      7. "Contact"
      8. "Kind Of Nitzer"
      9. "Ex Machina"
      10. "Kept Within"
      11. "Annas Theme"

Buy Ex Machina at Juno Records. In stock now for same-day shipping.

Very very cruisy

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

very very trancey is more like it, but not a bad cd

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Really? Trance never crossed my mind when I heard the album, it's melodic that's for sure, but it doesn't have the kinda irritating drumroll buildups or crazy synths and it's not even thumping. But yeah, trance or techno or whatever, it's easy listening

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

have you heard the 12 he put out on kompakt? Winter is an uber-trancey track and i thought the album had the same kind of sound... maybe not quite as epic.

Comment

• fisheye
              Addiction started
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
              have you heard the 12 he put out on kompakt? Winter is an uber-trancey track and i thought the album had the same kind of sound... maybe not quite as epic.
              Epic? more melancholic for mine.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Sultan - Yoshitoshi Montreal

Sultan - Yoshitoshi Montreal
                Label: Yoshitoshi Recordings| Release Date: September, 2007

1. Sultan feat. Zara - "No Why (Sultan & Ned Shepard Rhodes Trip Intro)"
                2. Sultan & Ned Shepard - "Aidan (Dub)"
                3. Wharton & Lloyd - "Synphony"
                4. Narcotic Thrust - "Waiting For You (Steve Mac Classic)"
                Valentino - "Flying"
                5. Common Grounds - "To Be Given (Max Graham Club Mix)"
                6. G-Pal presents GHOS - "No Other Man (Sultan vs The Greek Switch Bass 07 Dub)"
                7. Sultan & Ned Shepard - "Together We Rise"
                Sultan & Ned Shepard feat. Stereomovers - "Connected (Accapella)"
                8. 16 Bit Lolita’s - "Passing Lights (Sultan Chunky Beat Edit)"
                9. DYAD10 feat. Julie Dennis- "Sugar (Whelan & Di Scala Remix)"
                10. Spider & Legaz - "Look Around (S&L Vocal Mix)"
                11. Joe T Vannelli - "Prelude (Original Mix/Scalambrin & Sicily Remix (Island Style)"
                12. Suite 117 - "Smaller (Callea & Rispoli Club Mix)"
                13. Brusca & Sam Perez - "Sand in My Shoes"
                14. Sultan feat. Stephanie Vezina - "Night Visions (Ned Shepard DT Remix)"

http://www.progressive-sounds.com/features/Sultan-Yoshitoshi-Montreal.asp

Comment

• peloquin
                  Till I Come!
                  • Jun 2004

Sultan appears to be a fan of Sultan

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

im glad because he is a sweet producer

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
                      Listening to the album again and I'm getting a better feel of what you mean by trancey. What's 'the 12?' Album name?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

John Digweed - Transitions 3

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
                        Transitions Vol.3
                        John Digweed ? Transitions Vol.3

Digweed returns with the eagerly anticipated third volume in his critically acclaimed Transitions series...

Transitions Vol.3 finds John delivering a peak-time reflection of his current sound, "Musically speaking, I've been shifting through the gears over the series," he says. "And we're now approaching top speed. This mix still represents an immediate snapshot of my favourite tunes and producers, but it's also about that specific energy you get at 3 or 4am at the best clubs or festivals around the world."

To capture and realise this, John worked a whopping 20 tracks into the album. "Running the tracklist up so high was a conscious decision," he elaborates, "It allowed me to generate that energy and atmosphere, which I further reinforced by creating exclusive edits." Infact every track on T3 has been given the magic touch and then, quite literally, continuously layered into the mix; in the overall running time, the passages where there isn't a mix running are actually shorter than those where they are! It's an intense ride, which in true Digweed fashion builds over its 78-minute excursion?

The mix kicks off with a track that personifies its special nature, the elusively titled COMA ? coma 1. Moving on, further notable highlights from the broad musical spectrum include the innovative use of Lawrence's 'Along The Wire', broken down and part-used throughout its neighbours, Sweet N Candy and Einzelkind; the Dusty Kid / Aldo Kadiz mash-up; 'Begun The End Has' from Harthouse regular Joel Mull; the incredible Josh Wink remix of 'Someone Else' and Gui Boratto's emotive interpretation of Adam Freeland's latest.

Finally, the finished versions of T3 will also feature a second disc in the form of a CD-Rom, containing a brand new, 25-minute track from the minds of John and Nick Muir, " We started on it earlier in the year", says Digweed, "And it quite literally grew (and grew!) from there. It reached a point where it seemed better suited to an album, so hit upon the idea of marrying it with T3 as a way of giving something back to our fans." The track will be set to exclusive, never-before seen video footage of John's appearance at The Mayan in Los Angeles.

There's little question Transitions Vol.3 is John Digweed at his relentlessly, innovative best.

Tracklist

1. COMA ? coma 1 (Intro Edit)
                        2. Marc Marzenit ? Spheere
                        3. Sweet N Candy ? There
                        4. Lawrence ? Along The Wire (Superpitcher Mix)
                        5. Einzelkind - Maferefumeco
                        6. Christian Fischer ? Advance Panorama
                        7. Daniela Stickroth ? Chest In The Attic
                        8. Joel Mull ? Begun The End Has
                        9. Paul Ritch - Messene
                        10. Reshuffle - Paparazzi
                        11. Pelle Buys ? Come Into My World (Chaim Mix)
                        12. Chaim - Genesis
                        13. Dusty Kid ? Kore [mashed with?]
                        14. Aldo Cadiz ? JS Cuba
                        15. Ink & Needle - Seven
                        16. Someone Else - Lowdown Brittle (Wink's Profound Sound Interpretation)
                        17. Solead ? Giddy Down (Jamie Stevens Mix)
                        18. Adam Freeland ? Silverlake Pills (Gui Boratto Remix)
                        19. Umek - Ricochet Effect
                        20. Guy J ? Save me

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

That album cover has a Bedrock feel to it ... maybe the color.

Comment

• Nabeel
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Aug 2007

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

i am from nigeria, please send me 1 million dollars first

Comment

• peloquin
                                Till I Come!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
                                Listening to the album again and I'm getting a better feel of what you mean by trancey. What's 'the 12?' Album name?
                                winter/berghain on kompakt

Comment

Working...