Mercuryserver 7th birthday (2009)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Celebrate with us and listen to mixes from Hernan Cattaneo, Quivver and RPO

Originally posted by nicomax
    Not sure when did I get into MS the first time, definitely around 2002... any chance you can check whom of us have been around since it was born?
    Sadly not possible. Everything from 2002 and 2003 was lost thanks to a Server fuckup.

Comment

• apuabest
      Getting Somewhere
      • Dec 2004

loooong way..

thx & grat!

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

^^^ nice overview. Reading the 2002 "Mercuryserver mission statement" again has just put a big smile on my face.

"Our mission is to supply the world of progressive junkies with their weekly dosage of KISS 100 medication.

The MercuryServer Team has dedicated its services to providing the KISS 100 and Speicals Sets as a contribution of our extreme love for the KISS FM show and Progressive Music. Without a unique niche` of dedicated fans, NONE OF THIS would have been possible. It is an honor to support such progressive art delivered by Diggerz and delivered by us to the progressive nation (you).

-encryption & algorithm "

Though Mercuryserver (inlcuding MCast) is much more now, the reason for our sites is still the same. The Transition show is no longer the main reason but everything else pretty much is. Statements like this one and seeing how Algy, Kamal, Sheppie and the other maniacs from the [ms] team were handling this website was kinda eye opening for me and inspiring enough for trying to get a foot in.

Comment

• kassios
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Happy Birthday MS !!! I haven't been around for some time and i missed this place!!!!!Can't wait to listen to the sets ...thanks kamal and Tom
          woorie
          http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• pretence
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Thanks for all the quality music over the years. Happy Birthday!

Comment

• master of puppets
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Congratulations to all you guys on MercuryServer, I'm always been very influenced in music for all I learned in here, I want to say thank you very much, you're doing a great job and keep doing it for so many years more, thanks.
              DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• WilDFire
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Huge HUGE thanks to the mods for getting these FUCKING AMAZING sets! Goddamn! Every one is a fucking blinder! YAAAAAAAAAY mercuryserver. Thank you thank you thank you!
                Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• spacecadet
                  Addiction started
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chuckc
                  That last song hernan plays on Part Two...just melts you....what wondeful memories that classic that brings back....oh the good ol dayz
                  Man I couldnt have said it better myself!!!
                  What track is that by the way..I know its a remix of an oldie but i just cant remember which one

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

^^humate - love stimulation (tom middleton remix) but i cant find that trax anywhere...maybe it is not released yet....

Comment

• ziggy
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

Looks like downloads are down. For me at least

Happy b-day MS!! Big thanks to Tom and company for making my work easier all those years

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

sorry yes, due to the increased security, seems the anti leech script is affected, I will find an alternative for it and put it in place. please bear with me.
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                        Originally posted by ace_dl
                        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• gsgspi
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • May 2006

Happy birthday. And thank you very much to all you (Staff, moderators, posters, members ...) for making ourselves be every day more worships musically.

It is a great pleasure to learn together.

Three sets =three jewels....

Comment

• day_for_night
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

a very happy birthday to this place which i love dearly.

i will have a nearly 3 hour long mix out by the end of this weekend to celebrate, that myself and my good friend jamie norman are doing. i promiss you'll all like it

now where's my beer...

Comment

• funkykarma
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jan 2006

Happy birthday MS!

Something up with the d/l's methinks....

Comment

• dusk
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by apuabest
                                loooong way..

thx & grat!

Sweet! I'd forgotten what [ms] looked like back then...

Hey whatever happened to the Freshly Mixed section.. wasn't that for the weekly EM's?
                                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...