Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Celebrate with us and listen to mixes from Hernan Cattaneo, Quivver and RPO

Originally posted by marcj937
    The John Graham set is incredible. I love how he throws in drum and bass and chillout tracks into the mix. Absolutely mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad someone else noticed how good John's set is.... its been all about Hernan so far
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Isn't Quivver's mix a sequenced version of his album? Or did I hear his voiceover wrongly?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

Well done to the guys that make this a excellent site to come to on a daily basis.

You have changed the way i view the net.

Happy birthday to one and all!!!!!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• onique
          Getting warmed up
          • Nov 2008

happy birthday [ms], I cant believe I could have found this site 5 years earlier....

Comment

• psylucas911
            Getting Somewhere
            • Apr 2007

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Ive been here since 5 years anniversarie... always great!!!
            www.myspace.com/lucaskoenigg

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• Galactic Soap
                Getting Somewhere
                • May 2006

Happy Birthday Guys!

Like the countless number of people who take away so much from this site (not least the amazing music) I am forever in your debt.

Comment

• TomTom
                  Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                  Isn't Quivver's mix a sequenced version of his album? Or did I hear his voiceover wrongly?
                  Yep it is his Dirty Nails and Vapour Trails album in a mixed version. Excellent artist album and a nice trip through various genres.

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                    Dec 31, 1969
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Johnnyboy
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

I just got done with RPO's set... I was driving into NYC for work yesterday... I never wanted that set to end... GREAT GREAT GREAT

Hernan's set - AWESOME, RPO - SICK NASTY... Time to give Quiver's a go I guess.

Thanks again for this great site!!!
                      Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!

Comment

• lucien_m
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jul 2004

JOHN GRAMAM exellent set ! perfect sounds

Comment

• Maxii
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • May 2009

Desde Argentina happy birthday!!

Comment

• _barmenas_
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Apr 2006

Happy birthday

Comment

• DJ Jamie Norman
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Apr 2009

Thanks and Happy B Day!
                              http://myspace.com/djjamienorman

Comment

• dohturdima
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jun 2004

I've been getting my house fix since the inception of Mercuryserver, after Audiogalaxy bit the dust. Keep up the good work, guys - and thank you for all that you've done and are doing.
                                Habit is a form of exercise

Comment

Working...