Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Celebrate with us and listen to mixes from Hernan Cattaneo, Quivver and RPO

Happy Birthday MS.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• alexsibarra
      Platinum Poster
      • Dec 2007

so glab to be apart of it....MS top
      IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• DARKBEATS
        Getting warmed up
        • Dec 2007

Happy birthday [ms] ... Thanks for the quality music ...
        Hernan's mixes are awesome , downloading RPO
        All the best in vibes and tunes ...
        No matter what u may think , the music would never stop , the heart beat will never fade , the party will never End... We are the party and this is our Manphesto

Comment

• art71
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Happy birthday MS!!! Thanks to TomTom, Kamal & all the mods for keeping MS such a great place to be!!!!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by fatalfelix
            Just click on it and the "save as" button will be on your screen. If you use quicktime it opens automaticly with Firefox, you can use IE in that case (right click, save as).

Anyway, great sets, Love the tracks from Quiver's set, very nice and perfect for this sudnay
            No Firstly I have a mac I just click, and secondly I downloaded these the moment I saw them

What I meant was, you have to have a certain number of posts for some of the downloads. I wanted to know if these were available to all !!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

yes these are available to all, you only need to be registered to ms do download these
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^^ You wonderful generous people Expect an Aussie invasion
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

well I just learnt that they doubled the bandwidth on the MS server
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Re: Mercuryserver 7th birthday mixes from Hernan Cattaneo, Quivver and RPO

and here is a link to the site from May 2002. It's crude and images are missing but those of you who were there, will remember it.

especially this quote that rocker gave for the front page.

"As subjects of being they are always moving outside of scope and becoming a progressive nation,
                    these individuals are the ones that will advance."

---Albert Einstein---

Originally posted by TomTom
                    Somewhere deep deep in Cucumberland buried in Kamal's barn.

You were mod in 2002 already on [ms] 1.0 before it crashed. Coincedence? May 2nd 2002 was the 1st day of the forum Mercuryserver. Audiogalaxy was earlier and I still remember that I was REFUSED to enter the group when I first tried to. "No soup for you, Sir". BTW, this is one of the 2004 pics from [ms]. I should have a 2002 screenshot as well but couldn't find it.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Overseas
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Dec 2008

A very happy birthday!
                      Special thanks to Tom

Comment

• DARKBEATS
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Dec 2007

Min 20:40 of Hernan's Mix in part one is out of this world ! So Deep and impressively " the Legend Cattaneo "..
                        Much thanks for quality ....
                        No matter what u may think , the music would never stop , the heart beat will never fade , the party will never End... We are the party and this is our Manphesto

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

dude... huge congrats guys on keeping such a progressive and innovative community going. i remember beanz telling me once that [ms], or that original group, had actually started back before 2000. [?]

"[ms], the worlds largest gang"

HC's mix is epic... i really like what Rick did to contribute, and Mr. Graham's mix is rockin with tons of variety
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• grinder716
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jan 2007

cheers

Comment

• asdf_admin
                              i use to be important
                              • Jun 2004

Geezus! Hernan's mix is just bliss. Holy Mother of dance!
                              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• NastyD
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

Happy Birthday [MS], and may there be many more to come.
                                An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

Working...