Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OkiDokie
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2010

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

Didn't like the first hour too much....but the second one---- wow. That's what I love, perfect transitions, and darker sounds that take you somewhere.

Comment

• Micko
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

Originally posted by OkiDokie
      Didn't like the first hour too much....but the second one---- wow. That's what I love, perfect transitions, and darker sounds that take you somewhere.
      And I thought you were an ambient fiend

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

I love both hours!! just don't like the one male vocal track at the halfway mark and the other track with the "getting in to da club" voice over
        otherwise its a wonderful mix. got to be his best CP to date

Comment

• D.Williams
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2006

I like it all, but that first hour is just amazing!!! Deepend swimming

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Loved the first half, hated that vocal !! , still listening to the second half.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

The track at 48 mins is massive!!!! And the next track... It flows so well!!! Damn this is hot

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

that vocal halfway in really ruins the vibe completely for me, had he only left that track out might be hard pressed to find anything else i didn't like. great stuff

Comment

• Ulise
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Sep 2005

Track between min 103 till 115 is massive

Anyone knows it ?
                  Last edited by Ulise; October 27, 2013, 02:07:17 PM. Reason: wrong track times

Comment

• Ulise
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by D.Williams
                    The track at 48 mins is massive!!!! And the next track... It flows so well!!! Damn this is hot

Maya Jane Coles - Everything (Blond:ish Remix)

Comment

• julesee
                      Addiction started
                      • Apr 2009

this is in my top ten mixes of the year....very good indeed - highly listenable and subtle...aside from that one over the top female vocal!

Comment

• unkle
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Mar 2007

01. David Granha - The White Line (Dexter Ford Remix)
                        02. Sebastian Davidson, J Kar - Find A Rhythm
                        03. Sander Frame - Immersion in Nature
                        04. Jonas Woehl, Anna Leyne - Paperwall
                        05. Mode B - Siebte (Ferdy Remix)
                        06. DJ Yellow & Flowers And Sea Creatures - No One Gets Left Behind (ID Remix)
                        07. Belogurov - Poison
                        08. Maya Jane Coles - Everything feat. Karin Park (Blondish Remix)
                        09. Horixon - Lifeline (feat Robert Owens)
                        10. Scotty.A - Once More Into the Fray (Anthony Yarranton Remix)
                        11. Martin Garcia - Unknown (Peter rauhofer feat. lula - the dj's list Vocals)
                        12. Mind Against - Oracle
                        13. ID - ID
                        14. Michael Mayer - Roses (Terranova Mix)
                        15. Mano Le Tough - Everything You've Done Before (Dixon Remix)
                        16. Dusted - Always Remember To Respect And Honour Your Mother(Deep Dish Loves Their Motha Remix)
                        17. Michael Mayer - Roses (Martin Garcia Remix)]

Comment

• Ulise
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Sep 2005

thank you

Comment

• D.Williams
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2006

Thanks Unkle for the tracklist!!!

Are you guys talking about this track "06. DJ Yellow & Flowers And Sea Creatures - No One Gets Left Behind (ID Remix)" being bad?

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ It's 09 Horixon - Lifeline (feat Robert Owens) Might explain some things that I found it as a youtube for Ministry of Sound :loL: That voice is just awful and unfortunately there is another bad one in the second half. Can't be bothered finding out which one it is.

I continually astonished that of all the amazing human voices there are in this world we get so many crap ones and so many digitally distorted??? And yes, for the latter, I'm looking at you Henry Saiz What is wrong with natural perfection ??
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

Interesting complaint considering how almost all of this music is made synthetically. And Robert Owens is a legend: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Robert+Owens

*not succumbing to the Martin Garcia fanclub*

Comment

Working...