• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FamilyClub
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2012

Jody Wisternoff - Live At ABGT 050, Alexandra Palace (London) - 26-Oct-2013

ABGT050_Live_From_Alexandra_Palace_(London)-S.jpg

"Group Therapy describes the relationship between us, our music and our audience and the magic that happens when they interact. Our radio show is our biggest weekly interaction with our fans... It is global Group Therapy."
    - Above and Beyond

On Saturday 26 October don't miss Above and Beyond's landmark 50th episode of their Group Therapy radio show. Jono, Tony and Paavo will be bringing you #ABGT050 LIVE AND DIRECT from Alexandra Palace, in their hometown of London!!

Joining them for this 1st anniversary special will be Andrew Bayer, Arty, Boom Jinx, Guy J and Jody Wisternoff:

US East (UK Time) CET
    ====== ===== =====
    03:00PM (20:00) 21.00 - Exclusive Pre-Show with Jody Wisternoff
    04:00PM (21:00) 22.00 - Guy J
    05:00PM (22:00) 23.00 - Boom Jinx
    06:00PM (23:00) 00.00 - Andrew Bayer
    07:00PM (00:00) 01.00 - Above & Beyond
    09:00PM (01:00) 02.00 - Arty (UK, CET, EET MOVE CLOCKS BACK!!!)

Jody Wisternoff

Jody Wisternoff - Live At ABGT 050, Alexandra Palace (London) [PRE-SHOW] - 26-Oct-2013 by || Sh4R3 0r Di3 || | Mixcloud

DL: Jody_Wisternoff_-_Live_At_Amp3 (110,24 MB) - uploaded.net
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Jody Wisternoff - Live At ABGT 050, Alexandra Palace (London) - 26-Oct-2013

Nice, thank you. These are too damn rare.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by vinnie97
      Nice, thank you. These are too damn rare.

the whole livestream was shit and was cracking / skipping all the time ! I had deleted everything, but people do everything for money LOL

Comment

• FamilyClub
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
        the whole livestream was shit and was cracking / skipping all the time ! I had deleted everything, but people do everything for money LOL
        your as always ... talking nonsense

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by FamilyClub
          your as always ... talking nonsense
          go to the ear doctor - i heard it live while recording it ! Your own demanding about releasing sets must be very low !!!

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

He's exactly right...sound quality was garbage with a substantial amount of skippage. I just phased it out while listening.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2009

He's exactly right...sound quality was garbage with a substantial amount of skippage. I just phased it out while listening.
              I have not downloaded this file, the event was streamed on two channels

a) #ABGT050 - Alexandra Palace, London - Saturday October 26
              Stream with bad quality 96kbit (standard free di.fm stream)

b) through Premium Stream with 256 kbit
              (good quality)

The sound quality was all the way good / ok (what i had heard the first 2 hours), but that skipping destroyed it I strongly suspect that the upload speed at the venue wasnt good enough or some software problems were present

the life goes on vinnie ;-) thanks for the true words !

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Well, Jody looks to have delivered a rip of the event itself of some sort:

http://soundcloud.com/jodywisternoff/abgt050-jody-wisternoff

I'm only 2 minutes in...so far so good.

Comment

• did-e
                  Addiction started
                  • Sep 2008

http://www.mixcloud.com/aboveandbeyond/abgt050-group-therapy-with-above-beyond-jody-wisternoff/
                  Download 320 http://stream22.mixcloud.com/cloudca...89c19d8017.mp3

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Well, Jody looks to have delivered a rip of the event itself of some sort:

http://soundcloud.com/jodywisternoff/abgt050-jody-wisternoff

I'm only 2 minutes in...so far so good.
                    Well Jody says it's a live recording.

Here is a live recording of the 2nd half of my warm-up set for ABGT050 at Ally Pally !! Huge thanks to everyone who arrived early to show their support , Big love x
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

Proper live set this one

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                        Well Jody says it's a live recording.

Here is a live recording of the 2nd half of my warm-up set for ABGT050 at Ally Pally !! Huge thanks to everyone who arrived early to show their support , Big love x
                        Righto. By "some sort," I just meant I didn't know where it was sourced (since there are some event IDs, I assume the premium DI.fm radio stream, but I'm not 100% positive).

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2009

Righto. By "some sort," I just meant I didn't know where it was sourced (since there are some event IDs, I assume the premium DI.fm radio stream, but I'm not 100% positive).
                          the jody one is the "none" streamed archive from DI.FM and without any skipping ! Big up, so the problem was as i guessed correctly, the venue speed hehe

should i cut the set with talkings into a fluit one?

The Guy J i have still finished its superb to listen, only the last 7 minutes are missed (= last track) the interview from him was unlistenable to cut perfectly

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Evil, was DI.FM streaming the event prior to this part of the night?

I ask because there is another (shitty, skippy) version with an extra ~20 minute intro available at these links:

Group Therapy 050 (2013-10-26) (Live @ Alexandra Palace in London, UK) (Pre-Show - Jody Wisternoff) [MM] - CueNation

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2009

Evil, was DI.FM streaming the event prior to this part of the night?
                              yepp they streamed it exclusive and i had recorded it too, but the stream had upload problems from the venue.
                              DI.FM recorded it from the mixer too, same quality as the streamed one, but without any skippings.

They streamed only 60 minutes, same as the jody soundcloud one

Comment

Working...