• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: Sasha Ibiza Global Radio (Live right Now) 10/08/2012

Originally posted by ddr
    Exactly.. what is the point? Seriously... by those calculations you've cut out 28-31% of his set.

Yes tastes are different... but it is quite another thing to post that you have recorded it but never release the recording, douche bag status imo... You should of never made the thread in the first place.
    yes, because i want to have the sets listenable. All cuts are made in such a way that it is not noticeable (for the first set i need over 2 hours - exactly for 30 minutes music), so if i wouldnt tell you it, you would never have noticed it! Why did i asked Global Ibiza, easy, because they´re archiving all their sets too and Sasha played 1 Invol<3r Track.

some will hate me for that, some understand it! In any case, the honesty has paid off for me, maybe not for the forums, about it I can look across, the personal is more important to me as the healing ringer with gold status on every forum!

Plus who started / opened the threads? Im sure, not myself or? Dont forget who recorded and uploaded over the last 2 years the most of all Sasha Sets Where I started with recording i dont care about talkings, everything has been taken 1:1 but my standards are now higher at 2 years before.

I do my best to make you all happy, please a bit more patience, not 24 hours after its aired insults or other jokes (as always from the same "shrewd" ppl)

Comment

• tribalcho
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2008

WTF?! Someone should ban immediately this Bloodstream,Evil or whateva wants to call himself attentionwhore-troll..This is annoying..
      GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• Partyhardy!
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Unbelievable. Just share the set!!!!!! How difficult is it?!
        Progressive House Blog

Comment

• julesee
          Addiction started
          • Apr 2009

Banning this fool is a great idea

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
            yes, because i want to have the sets listenable. All cuts are made in such a way that it is not noticeable (for the first set i need over 2 hours - exactly for 30 minutes music), so if i wouldnt tell you it, you would never have noticed it! Why did i asked Global Ibiza, easy, because they´re archiving all their sets too and Sasha played 1 Invol<3r Track.

some will hate me for that, some understand it! In any case, the honesty has paid off for me, maybe not for the forums, about it I can look across, the personal is more important to me as the healing ringer with gold status on every forum!

Plus who started / opened the threads? Im sure, not myself or? Dont forget who recorded and uploaded over the last 2 years the most of all Sasha Sets Where I started with recording i dont care about talkings, everything has been taken 1:1 but my standards are now higher at 2 years before.

I do my best to make you all happy, please a bit more patience, not 24 hours after its aired insults or other jokes (as always from the same "shrewd" ppl)
            Next time you should just release the full set (with the talking). Use your standards for your own file but let the full file out there to appease the Sasha-lovers, that is all.

Some people here can listen to the worst sounding crowd recording and call it "listenable" while I can't and probably you can't as well but that is not the point. The point is, you recorded it, let it be known that you have it but insisted on not letting it out.
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

wow what a douche!!! thanks the link???

Comment

• albiondm
                Fresh Peossy
                • Feb 2009

Damn I heard most of this set and i gotta say it's pretty awesome, he played LNOE new's stuff and Henry Saiz new jam 'Our Discovery' hope it gets uploaded soon. Peace!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

Maybe its time do something @ this useless threads? Only generates waste of time and pointless discussions... If you a have a link you WANT to share, do it... if not (or you are 'working on it') we all say thanks but for fuck sakes shut the fuck up and stop the hate.. Thank you bro!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                      had never uploaded a 1 minute preview to show a non-tallking part, another big imputation from you. And for people like you i should upload something, you`re joking bloodstream posted 24 hours before the announcement, you had enough time to prepare everything for you own- You should thank him for the cooperation with MS
                      lol at how you try to pretend to be 2 x different people:

Classic Bloodstream vs. Evil 'Big Snout' Thread

Put up or shut up
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

he dosent know it simon, the guy somedays wakes up as evilconcussion and others as bloodstream...he cant help it

i think he shud start a new account and name it bloodconcussion, maybe that will help but again he might also do another one named evilstream...were fuked
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• psychout
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Nov 2009

@ Evil_Concussion WHY YOU JUST DON'T UPLOAD THE SET WITH THE ALL TALKINGS! BIG DEAL........

Comment

• psychout
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Nov 2009

I want the full recording with no edits!! talkings in the set.. big deal......

Comment

• Hoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Aug 2009

.. who is this delayed gimp ?¿

Comment

• unkle
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Mar 2007

Less talk and more links ......

Comment

Working...