Omg guys !!! What happend ??' why you dont share the link
    why why why ?
    IN STATE

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Re: Sasha Ibiza Global Radio (Live right Now) 10/08/2012

see to stop this from happening in future a suggestion......

what about a thread ( pinned ) dedicated to letting people know that certain dj's will be performing on various streams/radio shows so that people who can rip them ( and are not so stuck up about uploading them ) can do everyone a favour by recording them

i'd gladly record more if i knew when and where
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
        see to stop this from happening in future a suggestion......

what about a thread ( pinned ) dedicated to letting people know that certain dj's will be performing on various streams/radio shows so that people who can rip them ( and are not so stuck up about uploading them ) can do everyone a favour by recording them

i'd gladly record more if i knew when and where
        Great idea !!!

Done.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by simonr
          Great idea !!!

Done.

i wasn't just suggesting just sasha m8

we should really gather a list of people who we know are willing to record sets and inform them when things are happening if they agree to it

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha Streams that may (or may not) be recorded & shared

Good idea .. but the sasha ones have been late notice and during the day : most things seem to end up recorded and shared.

For some reason the sash ones have gone to pot with a lot of bollox and hot air.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by simonr
              Good idea .. but the sasha ones have been late notice and during the day : most things seem to end up recorded and shared.

For some reason the sash ones have gone to pot with a lot of bollox and hot air.

doesn't he put them up on his facebook saying he's going to be on radio ?

i,ve liked him but don't seem to get many updates

Comment

• Bloodstream
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
                doesn't he put them up on his facebook saying he's going to be on radio ?

i,ve liked him but don't seem to get many updates

thebanned1 to broker base no one of you had been noticed that ive always post the announcement. last time 24hours before it has been aired, not sufficient?

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bloodstream
                  thebanned1 to broker base no one of you had been noticed that ive always post the announcement. last time 24hours before it has been aired, not sufficient?

the trouble with that is no one takes notice of ur posts because u act like a dick

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2009

i will make a big signature for the next livestream, that everyone blind sees it
                    but i guess no one will give a thx if i upload the set now, so many haters and just enviers right now

Comment

• D.Williams
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2006

^^^^ Again your arrogance blinds you...

Comment

• julesee
                        Addiction started
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                        i will make a big signature for the next livestream, that everyone blind sees it
                        but i guess no one will give a thx if i upload the set now, so many haters and just enviers right now
                        What i dont understand is what you are doing on this forum... Its purpose is to share music and enthusiasm ... .. And how can we envy a social retard such as yourself? Think you over-rate your impact on people's lives... So do us all a favour and fall off a cliff

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by julesee
                          What i dont understand is what you are doing on this forum... Its purpose is to share music and enthusiasm ... .. And how can we envy a social retard such as yourself? Think you over-rate your impact on people's lives... So do us all a favour and fall off a cliff

then you should enthusiasm yourself. 39 postings in 3 years = that are 1,0938383 replies every month - very strong enthusiasm on the powerfull ms
                          I could bet horses, if the set were online, i would never see your own enthusiasm here too !

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Given than an upload only takes a few mins on Soundcloud will we see the set Evil/Bloodstream ?

A few days have gone by now, but no actual progress made.
                            sigpicSimonR

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                              I could bet horses, if the set were online, i would never see your own enthusiasm here too !

this is exactly your problem!! you deliberately go out looking for praise for recording a set...

i,ve been doing this shit a hell of a lot longer than you and i,ve seen a lot of rippers in my time who just get on with it and don't try to fuel their ego's by uploading a set... you however are different, i swear in all the time i,ve been online i,ve never seen anyone quite like you, its like drama is your middle name, you can't handle the fact that someone has encoded it at the wrong bitrate, you can't handle the fact people add mirrors in your thread and you are severe in pointing out both facts vocally when it happens. also when someone has recorded a set not knowing that you can go into the source of a webpage and get the direct link for the mp3 you insult everyone intelligence like you are king of the tree... its not clever man, not clever @ all, honestly you have no idea how many people you have insulted and yet you still wonder why people are hostile towards you

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Aug 2009

you're the wrong fifties, can you remember who often you asked me for some sets (like dbridge and goldie for example) on your own djmixes forum side! One reason why ive left some forums + posting sets around

Comment

Working...