^
How much music do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much music do you have?
in my case i don't buy a new HD when i run out of room, i buy another reel of cdr's
[/URL][URL="http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6036/obsession2zb3.jpg"] (http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6036/obsession2zb3.jpg) here's a picture of my cd collection. this includes one reel or two of movies. a couple reels of older kiss 100 shows. and the rest is data cd's. i started collecting in 2002 so iComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
i have a 180gig hd and an 80 gig hd and i run out of space alot, but i burn dvd's of mp3s when i run out of space and index all of them with MAC http://mac.sourceforge.net/ which helps alotComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
Got around 200 vinyls......just download and delete.....keep only the ones i listen rest are useless space.Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
maxtor is junk, i've had a really bad experience with a maxtor, almost lost 250 gigs of live sets, I wasnt a happy camper, but thanks to this program I found I was able to recover all the info from the drive. I've been a Seagate fan sinceLast edited by fabric8; October 22, 2006, 05:29:57 AM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment