If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This is completely normal, all men do it. There is nothing wrong with this.. really.
Ok. It's a gay, but hey he's the president, he can do whatever he wants. As far as I am concern they could have made a harem room full of fat chicks for Pres. Clinton, they can fulfill a similar request for Pres. Bush.
That is so odd. I'm not sure what to make of that. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've felt compelled to grab another guy by the melon, and I don't recall being on the receiving end of it either. Very, very unusual.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment