Ok, let's lay off the quoting!
MS WMC Meet-up
Collapse
X
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
I'm done!
so seriously, is the MS meetup gonna be at the radio1 party? Is that what's been decided here?
I could do what we did a few years back and collect everyone's mobile numbers so people could connect and meetup by texting. It definitely is the easiest way to work things out. If interested send me your digits and I'll put em all together and send that list off to everyone in return. Thoughts?"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
I agree with Ruby. I'm not entirely sure I'll be available at that exact time. Possibly a little earlier. Probably too early to be sure. Number in transfer.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
Oh I'm goingOriginally posted by WanniRuby, I thought u weren't going to WMC this year. Not true?
In fact it was never even a question...wifey owes me one :wink: . I'll be there from next Sat. until the Monday morning after the conference 
Let the debauchery begin!
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
drunk together...no problem, if we meet at a party chances are I'm at least two sheets to the wind already
...kinda like you at Ultra when I met you! :wink:
but seriously, you're on...we'll work it out as soon as I figure which parties I plan on going to...
and yes, the wifey will be there, but I doubt she'll be doing too much partying. Some yes, but not much...which isn't necessarily a bad thing...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
I heard that!Originally posted by rubyraksbut I doubt she'll be doing too much partying. Some yes, but not much...which isn't necessarily a bad thing...
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
so how will we know who everybody is? should we do like in the movies and wear something cheesy..hhehehehehe.... it be cool if we had [ms] tees (again with the tees)
i think i can pick out pickle, ska and jib out of a crowd. on my next day off ill get all the picks from the people who said they were going and put them all in one page so everybody can print them out. kinda like a most wanted list ..hehehe.. just a thought.
maybe we should have a key word like..
q:do you drink stella? (in honor of _MJ_)
a:only on weekends
or
q: pataki?
a:thanks the linksComment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
Well the list has begun
so whoever would like to pm me your cell number, go ahead and when we get there we could just make arrangements (and even figure out what we're wearing :wink: ) and meet up.
I'll send the list out at the end of next week (by pm's), so get it to me by then and you'll get the list in return.
See you in Miami!
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
Don't worry...she did too! :wink:Originally posted by skahoundI heard that!Originally posted by rubyraksbut I doubt she'll be doing too much partying. Some yes, but not much...which isn't necessarily a bad thing...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
We'll all be texting/talking that day so we can describe what we're wearing. I know for a fact that I'll be in leather chaps and Roos.Originally posted by remohso how will we know who everybody is?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
Crap, looks like I'll have to get something else to wear...Originally posted by skahoundWe'll all be texting/talking that day so we can describe what we're wearing. I know for a fact that I'll be in leather chaps and Roos.Originally posted by remohso how will we know who everybody is?NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
i'll be wearing the new aditoin to my wardrobe ...again thanks for the link Krelm
Comment
-
Re: MS WMC Meet-up
Remoh, you have no idea! I sent that link to a buddy of mine and he ordered me a pair as a joke. Can't wait to get 'em!Originally posted by remohi'll be wearing the new aditoin to my wardrobe ...again thanks for the link Krelm
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment