either way, thanks [ms] once again, you guys prove why this is the place to be on the interweb
Weekend surprise
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
It is amazing how you guys always get back up whenever you get knocked down! I wish you all the best; I'll try and donate once i have some money that isn't red, but until that time i shall try and keep the bandwidth down by not posting nonsensical posts
Comment
-
encryption, tom-tom, & all the others involved in keeping this place up,
you're dedication & hard work is so much appreciated. you guys are an inspiration & make [ms] truly a special place.
as mentioned earlier in this thread, it is amazing how everytime you guys have adversity & [ms] has troubles, you all come together & get things working again.
thanks for being here, & thanks for the wonderful community you have created on [ms].
peace, respect, & much love...sigpicComment
-
Wow, this is my day. MS is back online, and will be better than ever. Cant wait for that
! I will definitely donate. I understand the need, and we should not only be 'takers'. Means more to have after you have 'given'.
But, DJ OlliS also got his sets moved to a better server, and the sets finally finished. :P
Its a happy Saturday!!!Comment
-
all your work is much appreciated, MS by far is the best music site out there !!!"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln
"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo ShicComment
-
there were delays? :?FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment