this will be my first time.
Bpm 2012
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bpm 2012
what a kickass lineup. maybe the best thing to do is book an all-inclusive down there, and travel to these events (pay off a cabbie down there or something). wondering if i can convince the missus to go down that weekend and then be like, 'oh, hey, there are some dj's in town...what a coincidence"
so i may...or may not...see you down there. this looks like it would be so much more fun than wmc.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Bpm 2012
I wish I were.
Maybe next year... my biggest problem is I need to find some friends who have enough to make it down with me so I'm not riding solo all week.Comment
-
Re: Bpm 2012
Got here yesterday. Today we are going to Steve Lawler and Lee Burridge, should be good.
I´ll upload some pics tomorrow.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Bpm 2012
I so want to go to this next year! I don't know if it'll happen as purchasing this house will probably cancel out any travel for the next couple of years.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Bpm 2012
Just got home from the party, Burridge killed it! Steve Lawler played some great tunes when the sun was coming out. I hope every single day is at least like this one!Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Bpm 2012
^^^^ Glad you are having a great time so far
I have always wanted to check this out, maybe one day.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment