If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I didn't like having to keep a Soundcloud tab open when streaming and was looking for a Soundcloud desktop streaming app which wasn't available.
What I did find was Songbird with a Soundcloud plugin that shows the incoming tracks in my Dashboard, and my Favourites. So it works as a desktop streaming app that also downloads!
Would prefer a more lightweight option with a ripping feature but thought this is pretty cool anyway.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
This is pretty cool. I'd prefer this on my phone rather than the desktop as a default music player. It would be cool if this would integrate with itunes rather than 7digital. But I will give this a good trial.
Thanks for the share feather. .
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
There's also a Soundcloud app for the iPhone, using it right now
Was never into streaming music tbh, but now that I'm exploring, I'm interested in checking out Spotify too.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment