Man evolved, he wasn't created by god
Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
The First Law of Thermodynamics is stated as follows: Matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed. There are no natural processes that can alter either matter or energy in this way. This means that there is no new matter or energy coming into existence and there is no new matter or energy passing out of existence. All who state that the universe came into existence from nothing violate the first law of thermodynamics.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
Here's a factoid: the Burj Khalifa—the largest building in the world—is so tall that you can watch the sunset from the base of the building, get into an elevator right to the top, and watch the sunset all over again.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
that video reso posted makes me dizzy just watching it... i can't imagine actually being up thereShould I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
all dogs evolved from wolvesdownload dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
Every year, over one million earthquakes shake the Earth.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
There is a tremendous noise when a volcano eruption happens. The loudest noise registered was in 1883 in the Krakatoa volcano. The noise was heard around 3000 miles away.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Post one Random Scientific Fact you know...
The dinosaurs became extinct before the Rockies or the Alps were formed.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment